Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by koderkrazy »

I've added teleport to the table. As this is car game options are limited. Play track once record suitable position on track. Play again and teleport at start of the race to get there. Useful in time limit scenarios and event maps where you need to beat time. 😉
Press num4 to record the location. Press num 5 to teleport.
Caveats:
1. Record the location before 50% track distance. If you teleport to distance more than 50% at the start then you won't see finish board.
2. While teleporting make sure you are at slow speed. Because after you teleport you keep the speed :D so if you've recorded location on turn and you teleport at full speed then you'll hit a wall and wreak the car...
3. Works best with manual drive. Touchdrive mechanism gets confused after teleport.
marek1957 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:36 pm
Hey koderkrazy
I checked your CT - almost everything working PERFECT but for this SPEED that you found - it is not what I mention - this is "speedhack" of the game that you found - I need UNLIMITED SPEED that you can go 3000 km/h with your car, something like this:
Dude, set the speed multiplier to 10-20 your car will go way faster than 3000km/h. You'll get more speed than the video, but not sure about camera angle(change your settings).
I provided dropdown box for the cheat so that users can use safe speeds, 3000km/h is not playable at all, u'll often go off track and get crashed. Well, I've removed the dropdown box now, set whatever value you want.
It's just that the speed value is not displayed on the UI, And you don't know how many takes that youtuber took to make perfect video where he kept car on track with that speed.
and also - why the car it is slowing down and then it stops when you activate Fly Hack and you are flying? Why the car stops?
When you get off the ground(jump or fly) the game stops powering the car. It'll continue moving with fading inertia. In the example video that you've provided in main post the guy never flew car more than 10sec check those counters. When car stops in air game re-spawns it on ground.
When I add to x, y values car stays in air, but for the direction we'll have to implement vector math in assembly to give car direction based on keys... 🤔
I found also INTERESTING thing but unfortunately ONLY VISUAL :?
Check my CT - when you finish any race, you will see a board with ACHIEVEMENTS. You can see that all ACHIEVEMENTS are FULLY PROGRESS but it is unfortunately only visual :-( Can we make it REAL , not only Visual? Please check my CT table that I attached.
When you see those lime green Claim, Unlock, and Buy buttons, they enable after doing server side check.
Not sure about small achievements though. Try your hack on brand new account and see if it completes those initial achievements..
Attachments
Asphalt9v1.0.203.2_CTv5.CT
added teleport
(22.96 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Hey koderkrazy

Thank you for all your hacks. You are amazing bro, you are LEGEND to me. I was doing FLY HACKS for Asphalt 8 and when you were flying, your car wasnt slowing down. And when you are in AIR and you are jumping down, your car is generating speed so it is strange that when you are freezed in the air, you are stopping... strange :-(

Please check if we can claim all Achievements, this is very important to me. And no one cannot find NO CRASH or SAFE CRASH? Safe crash is something like this in this video in 1:45 when car is landing on the roof and it is not crashing but instant respawning, please check --> [Link]

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

and Koderkrazy

About this INCREASING SPEED, I understand what you did, I understand it fully, but sometimes this "SPEED" is not working when you hit stone or car or you crashed. Then after respawn, this function is stopped working anymore. I don't know why.

And about UNLIMITED SPEED i was thinking about something like that --> [Link] at 8:18 that you are finding the SPEED LIMIT and you are breaking this SPEED LIMIT or turn off speed limit to get a MORE SPEED than normal car would gain.

Or please look on this at 1:06 moment ---> [Link]

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

I checked also KODERKRAZY that this STOP TIME is affecting a lot different things. STOP TIME is affecting camera angles and touch drive and other things, when you activate STOP TIME and when you crashed, the car will be all the time crashed and you can jump with crashed car. And i checked that when sometimes, when you are driving on MANUAL then you STOP TIME, then you do something (i dont remember what, crash or maybe jump with stunt) it will freeze the camera angle and then it will force to activate TOUCH DRIVE from Manual Drive

MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

Too much bs for me in here, do you have something really useful ? Apart from TIME STOP ? I really don't need teleports or flying cars lol, is there a thing for unlocking cars ? I need to do Lamborghini Aventador countdown and I don't have 4 cars from 7, it would be really helpful (I have the one for maxing cars but that doesn't unlock them)

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

You don't need flying cars and so on - BUT I NEED so stop posting like that. This is my thread and I want Flying Cars, Swimming Cars, No Crash, Unlimited Speed and so on. Make a new thread if you want to post shit post like that.

For unlocking cars - you cant unlock them by hacks because this game is almost fully server-sided and server is checking how many blueprints you have so you cant hack it - this is impossible in this game. You can hack things only like speed, nitro, no crash, fly cars, nitro ratio, respawn hack, teleport, jump hack, max status temprorary and things which are not check by server! All things like fuel, tokens, credits, cars, blueprints - all these things you cant hack because these things are all the time checked by Gameloft server. It is impossible to hack these things.

MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

Dude stop bitching like you own this, free speech, do you know it ? I can type whatever I want and since you know to do cheattables then idk why you just don't do it yourself instead playing internet hero ...

I guess you need to type "It is impossible to hack these things." a few more times because I still don't understand... Everything is possible to hack but what can old man know right ? (Hlavne ak je to Slovák alebo Čech že ? ;) )

Btw. you don't need them, you want them and that's difference and I'm not posting shit, you're asking for shit in this thread :) Kinda ego boosted bitch you are, don't you think ? If you want to break the game do it yourself and stop asking for useless shit, people here want something useful to progress with and not fucking flying cars or wallhack .. smh

jakey1995abc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jakey1995abc »

koderkrazy wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:26 pm
I've added teleport to the table. As this is car game options are limited. Play track once record suitable position on track. Play again and teleport at start of the race to get there. Useful in time limit scenarios and event maps where you need to beat time. 😉
Press num4 to record the location. Press num 5 to teleport.
Caveats:
1. Record the location before 50% track distance. If you teleport to distance more than 50% at the start then you won't see finish board.
2. While teleporting make sure you are at slow speed. Because after you teleport you keep the speed :D so if you've recorded location on turn and you teleport at full speed then you'll hit a wall and wreak the car...
3. Works best with manual drive. Touchdrive mechanism gets confused after teleport.
A work around for caveat no.1 could possibly be something like, having 2 save/load profiles? One which saves/loads for just before 50% through the track and another for saving and loading near the finish line.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

MercyYGG wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:20 pm
Dude stop bitching like you own this, free speech, do you know it ? I can type whatever I want and since you know to do cheattables then idk why you just don't do it yourself instead playing internet hero ...

I guess you need to type "It is impossible to hack these things." a few more times because I still don't understand... Everything is possible to hack but what can old man know right ? (Hlavne ak je to Slovák alebo Čech že ? ;) )

Btw. you don't need them, you want them and that's difference and I'm not posting shit, you're asking for shit in this thread :) Kinda ego boosted bitch you are, don't you think ? If you want to break the game do it yourself and stop asking for useless shit, people here want something useful to progress with and not fucking flying cars or wallhack .. smh
I told you one thing - THIS IS MY THREAD and I want flying cars, wallhack and other crazy things. If you want something else, make a new thread - don't you understand that simple words?

So I end this conversation with you.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Please keep it civil.

You can disagree with each other but i am sure we can do that without insults :).

Lets move on please.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Guys, I cannot find one thing... I am trying to find it since 2 weeks and I am always failing.... I want to find NO CRASH or SAFE CRASH = that means that car will be always INVINCIBLE even if it hits the wall with BIG SPEED.

I was trying to find it using the same methode like in Asphalt 8 game that you are searching for 0 in 4-byte search when the car is non-wrecked and you are searching for 1 when the car is wrecked = but when using this method in ASPHALT 9 game, I am only finding a values that they are changing camera views or blocking the camera (like when you are crashed and you have freezed some addresses with 0 value, the camera view is blocked with the place where you wrecked, but your car is respawning and still it is driving to finish line but your camera is freezed in the place where you are wrecked!) or when you freeze some addresses with 0 value, the game is CRASHING to Windows OR the game is SLOWING DOWN to maybe 5% of its original speed and you can see A LOT OF PARTICLES on the screen flying with game slowing down a much!!!

So maybe anyone of you have any idea how to find a TRUE value for the blocking the CRASHING the car? I am now out of the ideas.... BUT I AM 100% SURE that we can find it BECAUSE IF IN THE GAME CAR CAN CRASH - SO IT MUST BE A FUNCTION WHICH IS CONTROLLING IT! MAYBE COMPARING SPEED AND THEN AFTER HITTING THE WALL, THE FUNCTION IS CHANGING FLAG TO WRECK THE CAR - WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS???

I checked a lot of values in 4-BYTES SEARCH like below BUT none of them were working!!! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS! :-( :-( :-( :-(
(I found these values below using 4-BYTES SEARCH for CHANGED and UNCHANGED values - first when race starts, I am using 4-BYTES SEARCH and UNKOWN INITIAL VALUE, then I am driving and I am crashing with wall or rocks and then I am using CHANGED, then after respawning and stop glowing, I am using CHANGED again and UNCHANGED, then after respawning and stop glowing, I am using CHANGED and UNCHANGED and I am keep repeating these steps to get around 1000 results - maybe I am doing something wrong??)

NON-WRECKED CAR - 3 OR 6 OR 11 OR 8 OR 11
WRECKED CAR - 1

NON-WRECKED CAR - 112 OR 96
WRECKED CAR - 128

NON-WRECKED CAR - 80 OR 64
WRECKED CAR - 96

NON-WRECKED CAR = 96
WRECKED CAR - 128

NON-WRECKED CAR - 48
WRECKED CAR - 80

NON-WRECKED CAR - 1
WRECKED CAR - 2

NON-WRECKED CAR - 5
WRECKED CAR - 4

NON-WRECKED CAR - 1000
WRECKED CAR - 100000

NON-WRECKED CAR - 1
WRECKED CAR - 0

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

I will add one thing - I AM 100% SURE THAT WE CAN HACK SAFE CRASH - because I saw a lot of hackers using "SAFE CRASH" hack that - when they land on the BOTTOM of their cars, their cars should be wrecked but instead of this - they are INSTANT respawning and they are still driving - I saw this a lot of times during my plays in WINDOWS version of the game and ANDROID version of the game - SO IT MUST BE A FUNCTION which is controlling the crashes of the car!

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Now that everyone is familiar with nitro hack , there is this new type of hack "rocket hack" it's basically impossible to win against these people , they spawn few metres ahead of you in every race so u can't 360 them at start , then their cars performance is more than the Bugatti Chiron , so good luck beating these guys , new club called China legends is full of hackers who use this type of hacking - SO WE NEED THAT HACK ALSO IN WINDOWS VERSION!!!!

CAN SOMEONE OF YOU CAN DO THAT LIKE IN THIS VIDEO ---> [Link]

I WILL PAY FOR THAT HACK FOR WINDOWS VERSION.

jakey1995abc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jakey1995abc »

Has anyone tried finding the addresses related to watching ads? Maybe we could get infinite ads/instant watch ads (unless its all server sided)?

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

jakey1995abc wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 am
Has anyone tried finding the addresses related to watching ads? Maybe we could get infinite ads/instant watch ads (unless its all server sided)?
I think it's server side.

Do following things to check:
1. Go to C:\Users\<winuser>\AppData\Local\Packages\A278AB0D.Asphalt9_h6adky7gbf63m
2. Backup entire A278AB0D.Asphalt9_h6adky7gbf63m
3. Watch all adds in game. Close the game.
4. Restore the back up.
5. Check again in game.