Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 55038, member: 11389"]this is very good hack because it is auto-respawning all the time, so when you land on your back, you will never be damaged because you are constantly respawning!!!!!!!!!

I checked this game very carefully and very precisely. On WINDOWS PC VERSION of Asphalt 9 game - if you change ANYTHING in memory, ANY BYTE the game will detect that by game anti-cheat implemented and then you will be automatically send to CHEATER BOARD! Send to CHEATER BOARD means that YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EARN ANY CLUB REPUTATION POINTS OR SEASONS POINTS and YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND ANY MULTIPLAYER OPPONENTS!

So I checked STEALTH EDIT Plugin v2.4 which is working with Cheat Engine 6.8.1. When you activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in Asphalt 9 game, the implemented anticheat in game will detect STEALTH EDIT plugin and then anticheat in game will crash the game!! I don't know how to bypass this anticheat! Do you know how to bypass this problem to can activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in the game???[/QUOTE]

Ugh well that never happened to me, I mean ending on the back or crash :D So I don't really need it haha

to the second part, I don't know about that stuff nothing so I can't really help you, I'm just an user :D But I'm trying to collect videos with different hacks and exploits so someone could actually make it all in one, but I saw similiar post in one facebook group :thinking:
Last edited by MercyYGG on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alexellation
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexellation »

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 55038, member: 11389"]this is very good hack because it is auto-respawning all the time, so when you land on your back, you will never be damaged because you are constantly respawning!!!!!!!!!

I checked this game very carefully and very precisely. On WINDOWS PC VERSION of Asphalt 9 game - if you change ANYTHING in memory, ANY BYTE the game will detect that by game anti-cheat implemented and then you will be automatically send to CHEATER BOARD! Send to CHEATER BOARD means that YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EARN ANY CLUB REPUTATION POINTS OR SEASONS POINTS and YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND ANY MULTIPLAYER OPPONENTS!

So I checked STEALTH EDIT Plugin v2.4 which is working with Cheat Engine 6.8.1. When you activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in Asphalt 9 game, the implemented anticheat in game will detect STEALTH EDIT plugin and then anticheat in game will crash the game!! I don't know how to bypass this anticheat! Do you know how to bypass this problem to can activate STEALTH EDIT plugin in the game???[/QUOTE]

Ouch... Sorry to hear that, I hope you'll be out from cheater board by not doing any cheat engine thing within 24hrs just like Asphalt 8. I also noticed that when nitro hack activated, you will not earn any SEASON REPUTATION through any means, Just close cheat engine and restart the game, everything should back to normal.
Last edited by Alexellation on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Thanks to my friends, I got some new info about Asphalt 9 game. I know that we can hack temporary MAX & PRO status of the cars like in Asphalt 8 game! Just watch this video attached in RAR file.

i know just 2050 star code 65000_65999 default code

I'm just looking for a car upgrade as well as looking for an ID car in a window using CE

star code for each car, the class can be different

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

This video is for android :eek: On android people are finding values just by doing basic scans.

On windows things are not same. Values are encrypted by rolling and xor...

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

I was afraid that I would receive just such an answer :-( and I thought it would be possible to do the same :-(

MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

[QUOTE="marek1957, post: 55120, member: 11389"]I was afraid that I would receive just such an answer :-( and I thought it would be possible to do the same :-([/QUOTE]

Nope not really :D I was hoping for such thing too 2 weeks back but then I figured out that GameGuardian and Cheat Engine works completely dfiferent and it's not the same on PC, but I'm hoping for that we will get there one day ;) and not for temporary upgrades but permanent too hah

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

I saw that NO FEAR made ACCELERATION HACK for ASPHALT 9 ANDROID that car immediately after START has FULL SPEED, and when the car is in the AIR it has speed for example 600 KM/H!!! Can someone of you do this hack for PC WINDOWS version? I was trying to do that but I don't know how to do that...

Antivirus™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Antivirus™ »

i heard from someone that editing memory works the first time because anti cheat needs one race to determine whether youre a hacker or not so what i do is use the unlimited nitro once on multiplayer and then restart the game if i want to play multiplayer as it dont ban you permanently but ill suggest to not to do it in multiplayer rather to do it in events cause chances are theres a high probability to get permanent ban from playing multiplayer
Last edited by Antivirus™ on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

conhangcui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by conhangcui »

can I contribute a function beyond the request list at the beginning of the article ?

I can control the time

Antivirus™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Antivirus™ »

how are you supposed to control time?

MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

[QUOTE="Antivirus™, post: 55180, member: 20502"]i heard from someone that editing memory works the first time because anti cheat needs one race to determine whether youre a hacker or not so what i do is use the unlimited nitro once on multiplayer and then restart the game if i want to play multiplayer as it dont ban you permanently but ill suggest to not to do it in multiplayer rather to do it in events cause chances are theres a high probability to get permanent ban from playing multiplayer[/QUOTE]

This one exactly ! I'm not using it in MP, only events an SP but I have info about that there will be trainer for EARNING CLUB POINTS even with that nitro hack and couple other things :) So I defenitely looking forward for that one

[QUOTE="conhangcui, post: 55187, member: 20611"]can I contribute a function beyond the request list at the beginning of the article ?

I can control the time[/QUOTE]

Beyond ? Wdym ? You got something special for us ?

conhangcui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by conhangcui »

[IMG]https://preview.ibb.co/m13kJ9/Screenshot_36.png[/IMG]

like this :p

MercyYGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MercyYGG »

[QUOTE="conhangcui, post: 55278, member: 20611"][IMG]https://preview.ibb.co/m13kJ9/Screenshot_36.png[/IMG]

like this :p[/QUOTE]

Is that Legendary trip event ? What did you use.. anti-drag + unlimited shockwave ? I mean you can't just edit recorded time on the server right ? Or ?

If you got something to share, I'd gladly accept your DMs or info you got on it, seems promising, althoguht I don't know much about it
Last edited by MercyYGG on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Antivirus™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Antivirus™ »

[QUOTE="conhangcui, post: 55278, member: 20611"][IMG]https://preview.ibb.co/m13kJ9/Screenshot_36.png[/IMG]

like this :p[/QUOTE]

is it a trainer or something do share :D

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Tokens and credits are impossible to hack because they are stored on gameloft server. You can hack achievements.