[Paid] Xenoblade Chronicles X for CEMU Emulator

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Caedes91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[Paid] Xenoblade Chronicles X for CEMU Emulator

Post by Caedes91 »

XCXv1.0.1E_CEMU1.11.3_tableV2.2.ct
Most recent cheat table updated by koderkrazy, working for Cemu 1.11.3 and accompanying cemuhook, but not above.
(2.08 MiB) Downloaded 1864 times
https://youtu.be/zb8QpABNTPM

Game Name: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Game Engine: Monolith Soft Xenoblade Chronicles X Engine (Engine Name Unknown)

Game Version: EU 1.0.1E and/or US 1.0.2U

Options Required: Funds (Money), Miranium, Experience, Skillpoints, Item and Gear Pointers, Time and Weather, Unlock all Arts except for the dummy/unused content Arts

Game/Steam Website: [Link]

Other Info: WiiU Game released in 2015, CEMU Emulator and Cemuhook needed to play on PC. Graphic Packs optional but highly recommended. CEMU needs a bit setup (Controller etc.) but nothing special. Default configuration works fine.

Current version can be found here: [Link]

Cemuhook here: [Link]

Graphic Packs: [Link]

Reddit-User [Link] uploaded a table at [Link].

The latest version of this now outdated table can be downloaded from [Link] (Link provided by [Link])

This table has a "Scan Values Script" which is needed to enable all other options. It works by finding a specific address which is used to pinpoint the other values.

It worked until CEMU version 1.11.3, but from 1.11.4 and above, the "Scan Values Script" doesn't work anymore and all other addresses are not populated.

I tried contacting the Reddit-Users, but they don't seem to be active anymore.

If you can't download the table from link above, I also attached it here. BUT I DID NOT CREATE THAT TABLE. CREDIT GOES TO [Link], [Link] and[Link]

You need to add 2-Byte Endian, 4-Byte Endian and Float Big Endian to CheatEngine to find the addresses.

Support for the upcoming CEMU version 1.14 is also requested, since it is planned to have substantial improvements for this game.

For updating the table to Cemu 1.14 and Cemuhook 0.5.7.0, I'm willing to pay 10€. If new options added, for example Health, I would pay 15€. If CEMU gets a new Version and table needs to be updated it's 5€ each time.
Last edited by Caedes91 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Xenoblade Chronicles X for CEMU Emulator

Post by koderkrazy »

I've managed to fix the AOBs. Also added Health and Morale pointers. :)

Try the attached XCXv1.0.1E_tableV2.ct and let me know.

You can lock[x] hero health at max. Once you level up unlock health till it fills the bar to new max.

Morale can be edited in CE and it reflects in game immediately.

I haven't tested entire table. Because I haven't progressed in the game too much.(Hard to play Wii game with keyboard and mouse :mad:)

If you give me your save file I'll try more things. Like HP and morale of other friendly units. I could set hp and morale on Elma, waiting for Nagi to get proper

offset.

Also, is CEMU 1.12.d patreon only version?

Note: DON'T run game using following command. It hangs in my setup on running AOB scripts..

".Cemu.exe" -g "F:WII_GamesXenoblade_Chronicles_XcodespaceTravel.rpx"
Attachments
XCXv1.0.1E_tableV2.ct.zip
V2: fixed aobs, added hp and morale
(72.03 KiB) Downloaded 738 times
Last edited by koderkrazy on Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

@[B][USER=18664]koderkrazy[/USER][/B]

wow that was great you add health thank you.

i see some complete save floating around on g*at*mp.

btw did you found out fuel too for skell?

can't find the exact pointer since years ago on float type but it always changing if i still remember it correctly.
Last edited by reinzhart on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caedes91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Caedes91 »

Thx for update :D

Will test it out. I also haven't unlocked all characters, but there is a postgame save from g*at'emp.

Link: [URL]https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/[/URL]

As for your question: sorry that was a typo, I meant the current official version 1.12.2d downloadable from Cemu homepage. The version 1.14 is still in development and will only be available to patreon users at first. The official release always comes a bit later. I was waiting for that version, because according to previewers, the purple texture bug seems to have mostly been fixed.

Edit: I'm getting regular freezes on CEMU 1.12.2d, has anyone a solution for that?
Last edited by Caedes91 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

Added game time. :) Raw value = seconds x 64. Dropdown version of the cheat has options like midnight, 3am, 6am, etc

Also I've created separate script for Weather, so that it won't affect the 'Scan for values' cheat.

I've tested following things today:

Health

Funds

Exp

Weather

Time

These things are populating, but I haven't tried yet. Will try them tomorrow.

Miranium

Art

Items

Gear

EImage

reinzhart, post: 54047, member: 1207 wrote:btw did you found out fuel too for skell?
I'll try this tomorrow. Most of the time went in doing time cheat. For every hero stats or other stats I find at least 5 pointers holding same value which get read and written non stop.

Caedes91, post: 54048, member: 13875 wrote:Edit: I'm getting regular freezes on CEMU 1.12.2d, has anyone a solution for that?
I tried one youtube video about tuning CEMU and doing NVDIA app specific settings. Then the game won't even start. Had to delete and re-setup CEMU to get it working again. On default settings and using Single-core recompiler and got till NLA without a single crash.

But the game crashes whenever I open Manual, CEMU throws 0xc0000005(access violation) error. Adding exception in antivirus doesn't solve it.
Attachments
XCXv1.0.1E_tableV2.1.ct.zip
V2.1: added Game time cheat. restructuring.
(96.76 KiB) Downloaded 235 times

Caedes91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Caedes91 »

Freezing by opening the manual is a known bug with Cemu, same goes for trying to return to title-screen, Source: [URL]http://compat.cemu.info/wiki/Xenoblade_Chronicles_X[/URL]

laysan3 over cemu-forum has created a patch, that disables the menu so you can't open it by accident:

[URL]https://forum.cemu.info/showthread.php/145-My-Gameplay-Patches-for-Xenoblade-Chronicles-X[/URL].

If you still want to look up the manual, here's the link: [URL]https://cdn02.nintendo-europe.com/media/downloads/games_8/emanuals/wii_u_6/xenoblade_chronicles_x/ElectronicManual_WiiU_XenobladeChroniclesX_EN.pdf[/URL]

As for random freezes with Cemu 1.12.2d in general: This seems to be an issue with the emulator itself, hope the newly released 1.13.0d fixes that.

Edit: No, Version 1.13 still freezes...
Last edited by Caedes91 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

i never get freezes when i got play like crazy on Cemu 1.0, it might be the newer version had bug.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

Guyz tanks for the funny save file..o_O

1207 I've added script for fuel :D. Activate cheat only after you've spent some fuel. After starting game get in Skell and fly just for a while, then activate the cheat.

13875 I've tested following cheats successfully, see attached table XCXv1.0.1E_tableV2.2.ct.zip

Funds,

Miranium,

Experience

Skillpoints,

Item and Gear Pointers

Time

Weather

Unlock all Arts

Health

Tension points

For those who don't know: I used this video to configure keyboard and mouse . It is easier.

https://youtu.be/bOJy67OJfZI
Attachments
XCXv1.0.1E_tableV2.2.ct.zip
V2.2: Added fuel script
(72.75 KiB) Downloaded 270 times

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

I really wanna go home nowo_O

still had 2 days till i can get back home lol.

that really nice of you thank you so much for the fuel, i just really want to fly around role-playing.

definitely will test it out when i'm back.

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

i can't see any edit post button on my post so sorry i had post again.

just reporting the table working great and for anyone had crash it's because that newer cemu had bug for XCX that will crash randomly(i know one of the trigger was on skeell garage to trigger the crash)

so on 1.10.0d skell garage crash was gone. so i guess the best version for now for is XCX is 1.10.0d.
Last edited by reinzhart on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

[QUOTE="reinzhart, post: 54195, member: 1207"]just reporting the table working great[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!

[QUOTE="reinzhart, post: 54195, member: 1207"]o on 1.10.0d skell garage crash was gone. so i guess the best version for now for is XCX is 1.10.0d.[/QUOTE]

I'll update the table for this version.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

1207 , CEMU 1.10.0d is indeed a stable version for XCX! LoL I flew around NLA without even single lag.

See the attached table. Hope you won't miss office tomorrow. :p

For those who want to try the game:

Here is my setuped cemu(16mb): it has cemu 1.10.0d + hook + reshade (for cool graphics) + keyboard mouse settings exe

[Link]

Just extract the archive -> run cemu -> load game -> run mouse2joystick_Custom_CEMU.exe (press f1) -> play the game.

with Reshade
Attachments
XCXv1.0.1E_CEMU1.10.0d_tableV2.2.ct.zip
for CEMU 1.10.0d
(128.93 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
Last edited by koderkrazy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

Thank you for having a time for creating the table.

Definitely will enjoy this as much as i can till late 3:AM. :D

Caedes91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Caedes91 »

I tested Xenoblade Chronicles X on different Cemu versions and referred to the [URL='http://compat.cemu.info/wiki/Xenoblade_Chronicles_X']compatibility page[/URL] of CEMU.

[U]Here the results:[/U]

1.10.0d - stable, no freeze, but many purple textures, audio static

[URL='http://compat.cemu.info/wiki/Release_1.11.0c']1.11.0c[/URL] - runs good, known audio issues still present

1.11.2 - runs very well, good performance and completely stable

1.11.3 - same above, plus in my opinion looks good

1.11.4 - same above, but has some fps drops in certain areas, but no freezes, more like slowdowns

1.11.5 - [B]not playable[/B], crash when starting game

1.11.6 - [B]not playable[/B], in this version the random freezes start to occur

1.12.1 and 1.12.2d - [B]not playable[/B], random freezes, task manager required

1.13.0e - [B]not playable[/B], looks stunning and very few purple textures bug, but again, freezing randomly... :mad:

1.14 - (as of now only available to patreon users) - no freezes, no purple textures, but with the (current?) lack of updated graphic packs you are stuck with 720p and over bloom

If you want to download past Cemu versions, you can get them from [URL='https://forum.cemu.info/showthread.php/527-CEMU-Build-Version-Archive-Unofficial-List-(Download-Links)']here[/URL]

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

@[B][USER=13875]Caedes91[/USER][/B]

yup 1.10.0d stable meanwhile 1.10.0f broke again as someone said on reddit.

and i see some post about 1.11.x still had purple/blue texture bug and crash but i cannot found the trigger of the crash on 1.11.x so i'm not sure 100% it's true or not but the loading time between going inside and outside building was faster on 1.11.x.