Survisland

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Survisland

Post by assasin01 »

how would that work ? what you can build is dependent on what you are holding. eg you need to be holding a rock to hammer, but when you hold a knife, you can cut or drill... Free crafting would make you hold everything at once, and that would make is impossible to choose the right action to take.

You would be better off going into creation mode. Shift+F10 will give you a spawn menu.

hei28ssk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Survisland

Post by hei28ssk »

[QUOTE="assasin01, post: 53394, member: 6785"]how would that work ? what you can build is dependent on what you are holding. eg you need to be holding a rock to hammer, but when you hold a knife, you can cut or drill... Free crafting would make you hold everything at once, and that would make is impossible to choose the right action to take.

You would be better off going into creation mode. Shift+F10 will give you a spawn menu.[/QUOTE]

it works just as it works in raft and stranded deep

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Survisland

Post by assasin01 »

raft uses recipies. if you have the ingredients, you can choose the blueprint to craft. In this game the ingredients decide WHAT you can do with them. Most items take multiple steps to build. To make an axe you would need to make a handle, add an axe head en tie them together. but if you are holding a rock, it would turn into a hammer. easycraft would give you both the axehead and the rock, thus the game would not be able to decide what would be the end product.

hei28ssk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Survisland

Post by hei28ssk »

why all this fuss

am waiting for whoever makes these tables to give a word

pkease don't mak as it's impossible

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Survisland

Post by assasin01 »

Sorry, i meant no disrespect. I just try to explain why it won''t work. If amry can prove me wrong, then i''ve learned another lesson in life...

I would love to see this function too ?, but i foresee some dissapointment...

[QUOTE="assasin01, post: 53488, member: 6785"]Sorry, i meant no disrespect. I just try to explain why it won''t work. If army can prove me wrong, then i''ve learned another lesson in life...

I would love to see this function too ?, but i foresee some dissapointment...[/QUOTE]
Last edited by assasin01 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

hei28ssk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Survisland

Post by hei28ssk »

the crafting isn't any different from theone in stranded deep only sd has a recipe book in crafting mode

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Survisland

Post by assasin01 »

nope. sd does work with a recipi book, it just looks different.....But i guess we''ll find out when someone will be able to make your wish come true.