Final Fantasy VII (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

[media=youtube]1UwO1xgiOUE[/media]

[b]Game Name:[/b] Final Fantasy VII (Steam version)

[b]Game Engine:[/b]Crystal Tools

[b]Game Version:[/b] 1.0.9

[b]Options Required:[/b] Unlock outstanding acheivements

[b]Game/Steam Website:[/b] [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/39140/FINAL_FANTASY_VII/[/URL]

[b]Other Info:[/b]Need to be able to unlock outstanding achievements on a save. Have unlocked half of the achievements already but other half such as 'Final Limit Breaks', 'Gold Chocobo' etc are detracting from me carrying on with the game's main story. I would like to be able to unlock all achievements using a current save but still play through the story. Do not want to have to start again from the beginning as I'm about halfway through already. Basically it involves tricking Steam into thinking I've done those special requirements. For example if one of the achievements is for gaining a character or completing the game I still want to be able to complete the game or get that character normally even with the CE table unlocking those achievements.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

Is it possible to do this? Am I asking too much of a game that syncs to Steam's achievements or could it be done? Some help completing those achievements would be terrific.

EDIT: I am near the end of Disc 1. The following achievements are the ones still outstanding and for most I don't want to have to worry about not completing them as they are taking the focus away from the story so below are the ones I need tricking Steam into thinking I've done:

- Complete Disc 1, 2 and 3 (no problem, that will be easy, no help needed for these)

- Master of Gil - 99,999,999 Gil

- Reach level 99 with any character

- Get materia Knights of the Round and Bahamut Zero

- Defeat the Diamond, Ruby, Emerald and Ultimate Weapon

- Reach maximum level of any materia

- Materia Overlord - master all materia

- Get Gold Chocobo

- (Big one) Complete every characters last limit break - looking through walkthrough guides it seems especially for characters like Aerith I'll be spending forever going all over the map which isn't helpful with random battles every ten seconds.

So I'm guessing if a CE table could be made that I could tick these when loaded up, perhaps when I go back to the game Steam should start reading them all as completed?
Last edited by pferreira on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

First, if you hack your achievements, there's no real consequence, as Steam doesn't do anything with achievements (yet). Second, if you hack your achievements, it's noticeable. Several websites check the validity of your achievements. I had some trouble with achievements a while back and hacked em in with Steam Achievement Manager. I'm on those sites as not legit. If steam ever does do something with achievements, I'll probably be exempt. If you hack your achievements, yours probably will too. Is it worth it? Probably not. Achievements on Steam are meaningless. (for now)

Aside from that, your best bet is getting a "save set" for FFVII, rather than trying to cheat them in.

Alternatively, just play the game and don't worry about the achievements for now. I'm guessing you haven't played a lot of Square Enix games. They tend to open up as you close in on the final boss. This allows you to explore fully and get all those bothersome achievements.

Still want to cheat the achievements? Google what I mentioned earlier.
Last edited by HylianZ on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

[QUOTE="HylianZ, post: 52897, member: 1497"]First, if you hack your achievements, there's no real consequence, as Steam doesn't do anything with achievements (yet). Second, if you hack your achievements, it's noticeable. Several websites check the validity of your achievements. I had some trouble with achievements a while back and hacked em in with Steam Achievement Manager. I'm on those sites as not legit. If steam ever does do something with achievements, I'll probably be exempt. If you hack your achievements, yours probably will too. Is it worth it? Probably not. Achievements on Steam are meaningless. (for now)

Aside from that, your best bet is getting a "save set" for FFVII, rather than trying to cheat them in.

Alternatively, just play the game and don't worry about the achievements for now. I'm guessing you haven't played a lot of Square Enix games. They tend to open up as you close in on the final boss. This allows you to explore fully and get all those bothersome achievements.

Still want to cheat the achievements? Google what I mentioned earlier.[/QUOTE]

So just for my own clarification are you saying technically it wouldn't work to try to hack achievements or that it isn't worth it other than a percentage on Steam? I really don't feel like going on an overly long trek to try and find gold chocobo's and last limit break items (especially for Aerith). The random battles every ten seconds kills my enthusiasm and I'd rather just enjoy the story. Needing to complete the achievements is just my own OCD but a solution would be cool.

I thought about using the hack Black Chocobo but I get the impression from using it it wouldn't end up doing the list of stuff I have here?

You mentioned a save set for the game. Do you know a good one? Will it override my existing save?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

[QUOTE="pferreira, post: 52926, member: 17389"]So just for my own clarification are you saying technically it wouldn't work to try to hack achievements or that it isn't worth it other than a percentage on Steam? I really don't feel like going on an overly long trek to try and find gold chocobo's and last limit break items (especially for Aerith). The random battles every ten seconds kills my enthusiasm and I'd rather just enjoy the story. Needing to complete the achievements is just my own OCD but a solution would be cool.

I thought about using the hack Black Chocobo but I get the impression from using it it wouldn't end up doing the list of stuff I have here?

You mentioned a save set for the game. Do you know a good one? Will it override my existing save?[/QUOTE]

You should google it. And back up your saves.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

[QUOTE="HylianZ, post: 53380, member: 1497"]You should google it. And back up your saves.[/QUOTE]Okay.