Mary Skelter: Nightmare

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

oh forgot jack haha ok >_> tried to force jack room to change but nothing actually changed :o
Last edited by linkff on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Elone »

[QUOTE="linkff, post: 52964, member: 377"]oh forgot jack haha ok >_> tried to force jack room to change but nothing actually changed :eek:[/QUOTE]

no surprise there.?

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

there seems to be an annoying bug with the unlimited twelve dash where you would be stuck when viewing a road sign or running over a unstable floor, the ways i fixed that was either using the teleporter or unselecting the twelve dash in the table and wait for it to run out

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

[QUOTE="Atmogenic, post: 52972, member: 19772"]there seems to be an annoying bug with the unlimited twelve dash where you would be stuck when viewing a road sign or running over a unstable floor, the ways i fixed that was either using the teleporter or unselecting the twelve dash in the table and wait for it to run out[/QUOTE]

thats in game thing noticed cant do anything :/ maybe it stops the dash thing and protect for some reason it was a bit annoying with the floor that breaks but finished that anyway..... Btw made a job editor/repeater you can do jobs infinite times even without having the things that they ask :3 Updated :3 (plz test and reply if it works in later game im still at chapter 5) :) Cant find good status ids >_> maybe they are not even ids some on off flags who knows i'll try that too (for steam version change the offsets +1f40 like majorca said ... added a new enemy type too
Last edited by linkff on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.