MasterDimentio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Sonic Mania Plus [Steam]

Post by MasterDimentio »

[B]Game Name:[/B] Sonic Mania

[B]Game Engine:[/B] Retro Engine

[B]Game Version:[/B] 1.04

[B]Options Required:[/B] Invincibility, Infinite Time, Can't drown, Modify emerald data (Basically to give yourself the seven chaos emeralds),

[B]Game/Steam Website:[/B] [URL]http://www.sega.com/games/sonicmania[/URL]

[B]Other Info:[/B] Technically this game is referred to as Sonic Mania Plus. This is the current version for those who buy the Encore DLC. I would like these cheats to work in all modes, specifically Mania Mode and Encore Mode. I prefer a table that I can use with cheat engine for this. My price of what I'm offering is $10 paid through my paypal or payment of a steam game of choice up to that value. Also if it can be helped, I'm looking to get my hands on this as soon as possible as I intend to stream this game for my friend.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by MasterDimentio on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Sonic Mania Plus [Steam]

Post by STN »

Have you tried the cheat tables already posted here?

MasterDimentio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Sonic Mania Plus [Steam]

Post by MasterDimentio »

Honestly this DLC just came out today at around 12PM EST, I've been keeping a watch on the new posts and I didn't see anything. To be safe I just double checked but didn't see Sonic Mania for this current version..

Zeikar
Cheater
Cheater

Sonic Mania Plus [Steam]

Post by Zeikar »

CodeNameGamma's cheat table has issues with CanUseAbiltiy on Windows 7.

EDIT: Nevermind I think I was just using it wrong.
Last edited by Zeikar on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Sonic Mania Plus [Steam]

Post by koderkrazy »

[USER=8180]@MasterDimentio[/USER] try the attached table for Sonic Mania Plus v1.05 and let me know. ?

I've added time pointers, invincibility, breath cheats to the table.

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/gAi3dd/Sonic_Mania_TV1.jpg[/IMG]

For 'Chaos Emeralds' , go to 'Cheats by other authors' -> 'Enable Pointers' -> 'Chaos Emeralds'

Time values do not reflect exactly same on UI. Just reduce the numbers or simply put '0' to reduce the time.
Last edited by koderkrazy on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluedart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Sonic Mania Plus [Steam]

Post by bluedart »

Thanks for the table koder! I particularly like the ability to re-use giant rings so I can play all the special stages until I have all the emeralds. It's the best of both worlds: I get the emeralds and still get to experience the special stages.

Quick question: is it possible to enable the built-in cheat that gives Sonic the Drop Dash, Insta-Shield and Peel Out at the same time instead of having to enter 9001 on the sound test and play in no-save mode?

Hellmasker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sonic Mania Plus [Steam]

Post by Hellmasker »

Greetings! I was wondering if someone could possibly reupload the table. I lost it to a harddrive failure and now it's nowhere to be found :(