[Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by azero »

Hello Masters,

Requesting for a cheat table for Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced (EVO no kiseki), English patched, unedited already 99%.TL, also contains HD retextures. Ao no Kiseki is the sequel of Zero no Kiseki. Crossbell Arc of Legend of Heroes. This game predecessor of Trails of Cold Steel, Successor to The Trails of the Sky.

Hoping for some this.

- Mira

- Septium

- Infinite HP, EP, CP

- inventory editor

- infinite item usage

- Character equipment, exp, stats editor

- max cp on hit

- Party, Reserve, and battle party editor.

Refer for the Full Game and patched in The DL link.

[URL]https://mega.nz/#F!WVVkERRJ!zP1AZjSJMZgFsNtHDWt5AQ[/URL]

Torrent with Latest updates,

[URL]https://nyaa.si/view/1054201[/URL]

Thank you.
Last edited by azero on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

BUMP!

[MEDIA=youtube]pFg2C2Y13jc[/MEDIA]

[b]Game Name: Ao no Kiseki[/b]

[b]Game Engine: Nihon Falcom[/b]

[b]Options Required:

- Mira

- Septium

- Infinite HP, EP, CP

- inventory editor

- infinite item usage

- Character equipment, exp, stats editor

- max cp on hit

- Party, Reserve, and battle party editor.

[/b]

[b]Other Info:

Refer for the Full Game and patched in The DL link.

[URL]https://mega.nz/#F!WVVkERRJ!zP1AZjSJMZgFsNtHDWt5AQ[/URL]

Torrent with Latest updates,

[URL]https://nyaa.si/view/1054201[/URL]

[/b]

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

Another BUMP! for Notice.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Senpai noticed ?so many anime style games latly >_>

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

Ikr! I love the Legend of heroes series though, its like the MCU of Games. Cold steel IV will feature all of the Trails protoganist in one game.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I noticed your request and plan on taking a look sometime this week for Ao no Kiseki

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

Nice! that's golden, ?

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

hmm looks like its 2 games ED_AO and ED_ZERO ok gonna focus on item editor once managed to load without bugs >_> first boot infinite loop in battle

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

>Item Editor for memory slots 1 to 10 (carefull game reorders items automatically pay attention to ID)

Added all quartz things and game debug ones physical invincibility, art invincibility and 100% bad status infection.

This type of editor works only out of battle for now. (they have different offsets for battle)

>Orbment Editor for Loyd, Elie, Tio, Randy, tazy, Yin,Estelle, Joshua, Noel, Dudley (edit level at least to 1 to enable the orb)

>Character Editor (both for party and combat) --> edit changes ----> go to tactics menu rearrange players ---> exit all menus and effects will be applied.

I dont know what effects character edit might have to scripted events might even break the game at same points. I'll update Orbment editor for rest of players now that i found how to add them.Also updated item list with weapons, armour and boots.

>Added custom script for MiniMap enemy detect + chests (pls dont use detect, heaven or anything that messes with the map on orb editor it will conflict this) !also game will freeze if trying to access full map hope someone will figure a better script or just use in game orbs haha
Attachments
ED_ZERO.CT
added character MOD, Orbment editor
(250.03 KiB) Downloaded 394 times
Last edited by linkff on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

browse thru. the item inventory. Very useful. Can you do the party. guest and battle guest slot editor?
Last edited by azero on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

yep i just started game i'll add more im planning for direct slot skill editor too, wonder if it will alone to add skills that you can't equip normal way.

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

yes, tested them work pretty well. Can you also add In-Battle party Guest? that would be so awesome. I think slot 5 and 6 support party members are also +2 digits address of 4th slot of party members.Then In battle party guest members are just 2 digits address ahead of 6th support member.
Last edited by azero on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Sure added support slots too ... Found henry and ryu guests 0096, 0097 the rest are 0098 + i could add them but can't display guests name in any way you could add them if you are further in game or if you want to experiment.(keep in mind ids are in Hex so it goes like 0099 , 009A till 009F then 00A0 if game crashes means id is either enemy id or non existant) (yes in those ids are enemies too) or you could tell me all guests and the order you get them in game >_> 0098 was a girl with umbrella i think Ok i'll focus on battle related codes once i have more time like 0 delay in battle
Last edited by linkff on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

Works perfectly, I can put Estelle and Joshua at in-battle party slots only. Can you add chest detection, Enemy Detection function for Map. And after battle 100 percent item drop rate. Honestly your awesome.?
Last edited by azero on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Huh i'll try... those you mentioned already exist in orbment editor there are orbs that add enemy detection and information and chest detection now if you want it without any orbs i'll try but [B][USER=1466] DrummerIX[/USER] [/B]will make those faster he could use those orbs to check the function that are called in game. If its just a simple byte boolean check i'll make it too dont worry. Yes finally made a minimap script enemy and chest detector it was 15 bytes replacement in some parametres. I dont know how to find drop rate >_< dont know the game logic for this. Seems like 4 fortune gems on same character = 100% drop rate.
Last edited by linkff on Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.