[Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by TimFun13 »

gorgom123 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:32 pm
i browsed the two pages ,,, but i cant find link to the table,,,
Fixed.
Files re-added to posts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7429#p51997
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7429&start=15#p53311

sertatealot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by sertatealot »

Hi im late to the party but Is it possible to add master quartz exp to the table?

ciphray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ciphray »

Kind of a late addition but Here's a table with a few extras , the pointers and a few other things are based on linkff's table

for item editing, (went through and added all the names which has an insane number of duplicates that i'm not sure which are needed so i just added everything i could find) and have it showing about 400 slots worth which meant the size kind of got out of control, unzips to about 11mb for the table

added in a Mira editor, sepith editor, character stat editor, battle CP, master quartz exp (don't have them all so there's a few untested addresses),and most of the fish caught/size addresses

unfortunately there's some missing/untested items since i'm not currently finished with the game
Attachments
ED_AO.zip
(128.18 KiB) Downloaded 477 times

PhantomLord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PhantomLord »

Downloaded the least cheat table, very good by the way, but when I was putting everyone's EXP to the same value, the Noel EXP value showed the names from other people like lloyd, arios, wazy, nothing and so go on. I put one of these and then her EXP got to zero, can someone help me with this, like teaching me how to put real values, pls.

Kuriido
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kuriido »

Hello. Sorry to up this topic. I was wondering if someone was able to create an option that make the whole party invincible (like god mod) and to one hit kill the ennemies, since those options has been available for every trails game from FC to Zero.

Thank you.

redcomet123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redcomet123 »

Hello, i know its a bit late but could you please help me about how to give arios rest of his crafts and S craft,and also is it possible to mod him to enable him to equip items and orbments. i did tried hell of ways in order to get it work but failed. i used your table by adding the arios(joshua in table one) then save the game, then i used a hex editor to find some of his original values by converting their decimal numbers to hex numbers( tried level,exp, str,etc.) in the save data but failed again. it is possible on psp by using cwc cheats but i cant do it in pc. Could you at least direct me to the source of the problem maybe help me out bit, please :d thanks and be safe

redcomet123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redcomet123 »

Quick uptade: After dozens of failure,i think i did manage to implement his ''boss'' crafts ingame. And actually it is simple. I just use the psp version then implemented the CWC code,saved the game. then by using a hex editor. İ compare the PC save file with the cwc hacked psp file. there are many changed values (more than 30 to be precise). By using the hex editor, İ changed PC save files values from the data from the psp save file and right now it works like a charm. Therefore, I dont have a clue whether it retains all those abilities in the next chapter. dont know how the mechanics work. I'm still a noob on hex editing. If anyone wonders, I can make a quick guide but i still have no luck editing his orbments and equipments.( İ did this with two saves which is at the start of the game just rigt after they did receive their first master quartz, since i dont know which value is for what, i dont think that i can implement this change on a later playthrough since it may break the game, but im sure im gonna try :D )

[Link]

redcomet123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redcomet123 »

quick Update: Equipment of arios becomes changable on certain chapters. I do not know the real reason behind it as i tried various stuff with the hex editor to identify the differences between the save files but since any little change has alot of impact on the save, it is very very difficult to compare the saves with different chapters. still What i found so far is, at the beginning of the first chapter(right after you finished the cult stuff and came back to crossbell in ao no kiseki), you can change the equipment of arios (but not the orbments). however, when you get to the part that randy joins to your party, the game wont allow for you to change the gear of arios. Then, when you finish the chapter where you 'officially' met with campanella, the chapter of michelam arc (the area that you do the bonding quests). you can edit the gear of arios altough his level is still 60 compare to dudley whose level is 66(from 60 to 66). So Im still trying to decode it but, i still dont have any luck.

Kuriido
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kuriido »

Did someone figured out how to get god mod for the latest version of the game ?

redcomet123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redcomet123 »

Kuriido wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:28 pm
I have been trying to identify it but, there is no luck. it seems people lost interest modding this game

Traudien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Traudien »

redcomet123 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 4:57 pm
Kuriido wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:28 pm
I have been trying to identify it but, there is no luck. it seems people lost interest modding this game
EDIT: My One Hit Kill/God mode script was only working for monster enemies and not for human enemies. Updated to work for both human and monsters.

My 1st time creating table for game. These are the one's I've been using.
-One Hit Kill/God mode
-Unlimited CP
-Inf Master Quarts EXP
-Mira

Hope this helps
Attachments
ED_AO.CT
(22.89 KiB) Downloaded 244 times

Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by Silent Tom »

[QUOTE="redcomet123, post: 130418, member: 39441"]

quick Update: Equipment of arios becomes changable on certain chapters. I do not know the real reason behind it as i tried various stuff with the hex editor to identify the differences between the save files but since any little change has alot of impact on the save, it is very very difficult to compare the saves with different chapters. still What i found so far is, at the beginning of the first chapter(right after you finished the cult stuff and came back to crossbell in ao no kiseki), you can change the equipment of arios (but not the orbments). however, when you get to the part that randy joins to your party, the game wont allow for you to change the gear of arios. Then, when you finish the chapter where you 'officially' met with campanella, the chapter of michelam arc (the area that you do the bonding quests). you can edit the gear of arios altough his level is still 60 compare to dudley whose level is 66(from 60 to 66). So Im still trying to decode it but, i still dont have any luck.

[/QUOTE]

I've merged a few existing tables and added a few stuffs myself, like S-Crafts & Orbment Editor with working list(for all 9 characters including Arios), Sully's minigame cheats, and fixed item list(removed redundancy so the file size won't go beyond 11mb).

[S]Haven't added an equipment editor yet since it's kinda useless for everyone except for Arios[/S].

Edit: Added Equipment & Craft Editor for Arios(no list yet, but 00E0 is the ID for Arcane Gale).

[SPOILER]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/3LpITnF.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/91cNrJd.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/6tSP2Cl.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/DtOHcqy.png[/IMG]

[/SPOILER]

[URL='https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6nf90wvg0gg9x/Ao_no_Kiseki_Mods']Download[/URL]
Last edited by Silent Tom on Mon May 25, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chives
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chives »

Traudien, post: 134566, member: 7400 wrote:
EDIT: My One Hit Kill/God mode script was only working for monster enemies and not for human enemies. Updated to work for both human and monsters.

My 1st time creating table for game. These are the one's I've been using.

-One Hit Kill/God mode

-Unlimited CP

-Inf Master Quarts EXP

-Mira

Hope this helps
Hey, I went ahead and added seppith editing to your table!
Attachments
ED_AO.ct
(73.29 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

lae
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lae »

Is there a possible way to edit bonding points for characters. I realized im short on KeA for the final chapter...

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

is there a cheat to disable back and surprise encounter?
Last edited by iloveyou771 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.