[Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by azero »

I see, oh! yeah are you also gonna do the Ao no Kiseki game?

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

oh you mean the second game there? for some reason it keeps freezing in first battle without messing with anything on game >_> gotta deal somehow with that or else its unplayable

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

Thats strange. I actually just started the game couple days ago, so far no bugs. I used the torrent file in the link, just extract the archive file. Then I patched with the latest one 07/14 patch. If you want you can try to load the pre-loaded save file there is zip file full of save games, in the save folder, that's after the first battle of the game.

Damersus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Damersus »

Any luck with a table for Ao?

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

DrummerIX, said he will look at it this week. Lets wait for him.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Managed to load a save still cant do anything for some reason but got access to menus like the other game switch party in tactics and exit menus for changes

Ok finally fixed the game after 3+ tries i'll try to update the table with correct pointers and maybe more goodies :3 (now it doesn't have gilberish >_> )
Last edited by linkff on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

I tried the table, for some reason's the values don't show only (????), even If I pull the menu option and loaded multiple save games.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

>party editor (switch two others in tactics + exit menus for changes to apply)

>orbment editor
(currently for Loyd, Elie, Tio, Randy) includes debug ones too

100% bad status and 1 hit kill gem (100% deathblow)

>Item Editor(not Completed but added lots of items) (Memory slots 1, 2, 3 carefull game rearranges items automatically) Exit menus for changes

Added U-materials, Zemurian Ore Shard, Divine Clothes, Zemurian Ore to list

>Added custom script for MiniMap enemy detect + chests (pls dont use detect, heaven or anything that messes with the map on orb editor it will conflict this) !also game will freeze-crash if trying to access full map

>more things comming in future (preparing real invisibility still experimental not ready for use)
Attachments
ED_AO.CT
(109 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
Last edited by linkff on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.

YakumoYuuki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YakumoYuuki »

[QUOTE="linkff, post: 53311, member: 377"][B]>party editor (switch two others in tactics + exit menus for changes to apply)

>orbment editor[/B] (currently for Loyd, Elie, Tio, Randy) includes debug ones too

100% bad status and 1 hit kill gem (100% deathblow)

>more things comming in future[/QUOTE]

Many thanks, it works fine! W8ting for the item editor, i need U materials so much

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

Nice! you were final able to play the game, linktf. Can you also add the same Detect Chest, and Enemy in Map function, the one you did in Zero table, in Ao table. Thank you for continuing to provide us with help. ?

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

linktf, hey! dude, can you do a table for Trails of the sky game FC and SC (GoG). The table posted lacks a party modifier cheat. I think its possible for the Trails game. As always thanks.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

huh party modifier is easy usually if there is a way to switch player's order or party management thing ... usually 2byte(hex) searches with unknown values and changed till you get the ids (usually leader is 0000 on this kind of games and guests got high ids ) and then pointerscan to get green adresses btw those tables will be useless on any update unless if there are aob scan scripts dont have those games currently on pc maybe i'll think about it in future >_> Btw those U-materials are items? Could you send me a save with those to win some time? From a quick search i didn't find them but i might skiped them accidently game has over 16000 ids >_< including garbage things and duplicate ids.[B] I found a way to edit effects in game[/B] if you bothered with testing thing like gaining 2000% of almost every stat if thats useful i'll make it for all characters just tell me here.
Last edited by linkff on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

azero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by azero »

yeah, I figured the analogy with the cheat table, but no patience with testing how to do it lol!, Anyway here is one of my latest save in AO beore the final dungeon, This have every non-event item in the game. I found out you can just convert PPSSPP Ao save to PC Ao, just rename the save folder, so I used cheat weeks ago and just xfer my save. I can also help with testing the table.

xereanne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by xereanne »

Hello!

Any updates with the table?
Thanks for this btw!
Just needed the Zemurian ore/shards items D:

EDIT:
NVM old table still works and didn't notice the list of items.
Thanks again!

gorgom123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] JP Trails of Azure (Ao no Kiseki, Fully Voiced, English Patched, with HD retextures)

Post by gorgom123 »

i browsed the two pages ,,, but i cant find link to the table,,,