[COMPLETED] Monster Hunter World (PC/Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Monster Hunter World (PC/Steam)

Post by Eternallydissolved »

I would also like to request an armor editor. defense, elemental resistances, add/remove skills, set skill level IE. attack boost level 7 and the ability to add/ change set bonus and the number of pieces of the armor necessary to gain the set bonuses, IE. Super recovery (vaal hazak set bonus) 3/3 to say 1/1 so only one piece would be necessary to get it allowing the ability to stack more set bonuses. ability to augment weapons/change augments and augment up to whatever the maximum number the game will allow. stock; that is 3 augments for rarity 6 weapons, 2 for rarity 7 and 1 for rarity 8. it would be nice to be able to augment a rarity 8 weapon 3 times and the ability to modify the number of decoration slots, and the level of those slots for both weapons and armor. i have yet ot see more than 3 decoration slots on a single piece of armor, and those slots are either level 1, 2 or 3. I would also like to be able to modify the affinity of a weapon. Item activation will be necessary for at least the monster materials as even if you have those items in your inventory, they will not activate until you have gathered one legitimately. and even then, the game will simply create a new memory address for the item and post the one you gathered there as opposed to adding it to the memory address modded into the save.

awpmybae
Cheater
Cheater

Post by awpmybae »

My god that would be awesome +1.. looking forward to see what you geniuses come up with !!

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

When i posted last night, i forgot 2 stats on the weapons that can potentially be edited, defense bonus (adds to your over all defense from your equipped weapon) and elderseal (seals certain abilities of elder dragons for a short time and may only be applicable to dragon element weapons) and the elder seal level (low, average and high) and at least for lunastra weapons (dlc elder dragon) her weapons have the ability to have armor set bonus for another monster applied to them and thus to your character.
Last edited by Eternallydissolved on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

I too am looking forward to a table for this game!

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

Do we have a time for when the game goes live for download? I have work tomorrow, so I sadly can't test anything. Hopefully by the time I get home, some codes will be out.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54339, member: 19357"]Do we have a time for when the game goes live for download? I have work tomorrow, so I sadly can't test anything. Hopefully by the time I get home, some codes will be out.[/QUOTE]

17h (5PM) GMT, is when the Steam Store Updates, was also confirmed by the developers.
Last edited by Deepthroat on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

What is that for us over in EST land?

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54347, member: 19357"]What is that for us over in EST land?[/QUOTE]

Should be around 11AM for you.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

In what is good news, there is already a trainer for the WeGames release. So I can't imagine the english release should be too difficult an egg.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 54349, member: 3324"]In what is good news, there is already a trainer for the WeGames release. So I can't imagine the english release should be too difficult an egg.[/QUOTE]

Sick! Can we see some of the options. Screenshots please!

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

GRRRR!! Patience is not exactly my strong suit, 5pm :mad:
Last edited by Eternallydissolved on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54351, member: 19357"]Sick! Can we see some of the options. Screenshots please![/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/mdsoQGr.png[/IMG]

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

Siiiiick. We're gonna bust this thing wide open when they release the game.

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54351, member: 19357"]Sick! Can we see some of the options. Screenshots please![/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/wB8j4Ge.png[/IMG]

MarcoReckless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MarcoReckless »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 54349, member: 3324"]In what is good news, there is already a trainer for the WeGames release. So I can't imagine the english release should be too difficult an egg.[/QUOTE]

Is there any info about the game having some sort of anticheat? I would like to know if getting banned is that easy or not.