Prey (2017)+Mooncrash DLC

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

This has been done for the first versions of the game, therefore nothing new on my end :p I just fixed it from the EXE version of the game (given they've transitioned from EXE to DLL to allow DLC streamlined - - in case you haven't noticed, main game has a PreyDll.dll, DLC has another PreyDll.dll).

You'll have to wait a bit, as I'm ironing out some Lua [I]executeCode[/I] issues with Dark Byte (you might be required to use a certain version of CE 6.8 once table is out). This allows me not to find workarounds for allocation and execution of threaded code. And when I say workarounds, I mean using in-DLL read-only-to-writable code (such as PE header and other locations, small in 00s, where I can inject my code; instead, allocations should be much more reliable, but as it turns out, due to some fucked up memory protections after initialization, not all allocations end-up with writable memory).

Will let you know how I progress :p

BR,

Sun

P.S.: Regarding the above.. you saw how I said it only works for 1.06. If 1.07 comes out, presumably, the table will stop working - - there are parts that are specific to just 1.06. Point of the fixes with CE 6.8 betas is to try and make the tables as generic as they can be, so updates aren't affected :p And for that some CE bugs need to be addressed first.
Last edited by SunBeam on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Euadonis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Euadonis »

Could someone help me? When I use the 'Almost Final' Prey (for mooncrash) cheat table here; nothing shows up on my cheat engine.

When I use the one just prior, it get infinite hp/psi/stamina/etc.

When I use the FIRST Prey CT Sunbeam made, I also get no table.

While I can use the second just fine, the third (and almost final) has the freezing the Corruption. I'd really like to make it work. :(

Edit: Hmm..redownloading the 'Infinite Psi' one (which JUST worked) is no longer loading the options..I must have broke something but good.
Last edited by Euadonis on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

No idea what's up. Just for the record, uninstall your CE and install CE 6.8.1 available on the main CE site ([URL]https://github.com/cheat-engine/cheat-engine/releases/download/v6.8.1/CheatEngine681.exe[/URL]). Once you've done that, report your status.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Euadonis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Euadonis »

I realized what happened:

If I click 'Table: Add File', it doe snot work.

But if I click 'Open A Cheat Table' icon (the folder) it does work. My bad.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

need spare parts so badly lol

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Posting updated table this evening. Had to iron out some stuff for [I]main game[/I] :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here you go. Fiddle around with it :p

Some things are still not fixed (like "Freeze Mission Timer" and "No Cooldown + Extend Power Duration"), but I guess you'll live without it till next update (busy week, sorry).

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50251, member: 12587"]Here you go. Fiddle around with it :p

Some things are still not fixed (like the timer for missions), but I guess you'll live without it till next update (busy week, sorry).[/QUOTE]

omg i was actually just now refreshing a few times hahahah!

THANK YOU SO MUCH SunBeam! <3 splendid work as always and thank you for taking the time out of your day to fix things <3

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

Ah forgot, to ask, INF items does work for the main game i assume but not for mooncrash, is there a way to get it to work in mooncrash ? im esp having hard time getting parts for the printer and repair works :P

Last edited by sportled on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Tried the script from main game? AOB might work :p

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50272, member: 12587"]Tried the script from main game? AOB might work :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i clicked the Initialise of the prey trainer part whille in mooncrash but inf items wouldnt tick for the dlc :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

What I meant is:

[LIST]

[*]enable [Initialize] in Mooncrash DLC section (note you'll have to re-target Prey.exe till top caption of CE changes; you'll then know it worked)

[*]open Main Game section, right-click [Initialize] script, then Group config > uncheck "Hide children when deactivate"; enable the now visible Inventory Editor script (see if it works) under [Initialize] in this section

[/LIST]

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50274, member: 12587"]What I meant is:

[LIST]

[*]enable [Initialize] in Mooncrash DLC section (note you'll have to re-target Prey.exe till top caption of CE changes; you'll then know it worked)

[*]open Main Game section, right-click [Initialize] script, then Group config > uncheck "Hide children when deactivate"; enable the now visible Inventory Editor script (see if it works) under [Initialize] in this section

[/LIST]

BR,

Sun[/QUOTE]

Hey, SunBeam,

i hope i understood it correctly and placed the script copy paste into the initialisation section of dlc mooncrash.. i attempted to "mark" it but it does not want to tick.

hope i understood it right.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Sorry, I had another setup in my mind (I thought the table scripts were under [Initialize]). Try to enable just this:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/cFjNOz2.png[/IMG]

If it doesn't work, then the AOB is different in Mooncrash.

Can you upload [I]PreyDll.dll[/I] from Mooncrash someplace and link it here? It's in game folder, then Whiplash folder > Binaries > Danielle. Am at work at the moment, can only try and find the spot by checking the DLL.

BR,

Sun

colorfinger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by colorfinger »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50251, member: 12587"]Here you go. Fiddle around with it :p

Some things are still not fixed (like "Freeze Mission Timer" and "No Cooldown + Extend Power Duration"), but I guess you'll live without it till next update (busy week, sorry).[/QUOTE]

Yes!!! Thank you Sunbeam!