Defilade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Defilade »

[b]Game Name:[/b] Kingdom Come Deliverance

[b]Game Engine:[/b] CRYENGINE

[b]Game Version:[/b] 1.5.0

[b]Options Required:[/b] Player Health, Stamina, Energy and Nutrition. Horse Stamina. Enemy Health and Stamina. One Hit Kill. God Mode.

[b]Game/Steam Website:[/b] [URL]https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/[/URL]

[b]Other Info:[/b] The existing tables are outdated and don't work properly. Someone please make a new table that works with the latest release of the game. Thanks :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by SunBeam »

And when the game updates again.. or updates while table is being created, invalidating one's work? Will you account for the wasted time in some manner?

Defilade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Defilade »

Hi :)

All games get updated. By that logic no one should ever make a table for any game few days after its release as it would just get invalidated when the next patch hits. Gamers like me appreciate the work that people who make tables do. It inspires us to one day to try and make tables and get into coding.

I don't really know what you expect in terms of "account for the wasted time" from people. If you check out the tables for Kingdom come it got abandoned a while ago by Mogician who then it seems made a trainer, which going by the forum posts, indicate had malware. The project was pretty much abandoned. I just hope that someone picks it up :)

This is the post I am referring to regarding the trainer: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-trainer-19-1-2-1-3-1-the-mogician.6238/[/URL]
Last edited by Defilade on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by SunBeam »

"It inspires us to one day to try and make tables and get into coding." - - heard that countless times; all you do in the end is play the game and move on to another. Prove me wrong, you got your chance now to continue the [I]project[/I] and shine like a star ;)
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Defilade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Defilade »

Thanks but I didn't ask you for a chance :) I actually posted everything I figured out myself and with the help of others in a consolidated post in the game's table thread to help people out. If I knew how to do more I would've done it myself. I only just started learning python coding, I don't have the slightest clue about LUA scripts. I am sorry that you are so upset at gamers who use tables and don't contribute but there is nothing wrong with those people either. There are tons of reasons why people can't contribute, it does not make them bad people and certainly doesn't mean they are not grateful.This is a free and open community and people contribute if they like and don't if they don't :)

Regardless, if you know a lot about lua scripts and want to genuinely guide me in how to go about it please PM me some links on where I can get started and I will gladly take a look :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by SunBeam »

I don't own the game, nor do I have interest in buying it. So if I were to help, I would use a torrented version just to prove a point. Bottom line is [I]it wouldn't be the latest version[/I], and that's all that matters here, it seems.

STN
Founder
Founder

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="Defilade, post: 48476, member: 17396"]

I don't really know what you expect in terms of "account for the wasted time" from people. If you check out the tables for Kingdom come it got abandoned a while ago by Mogician who then it seems made a trainer, which going by the forum posts, indicate had malware. The project was pretty much abandoned. I just hope that someone picks it up :)

This is the post I am referring to regarding the trainer: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-trainer-19-1-2-1-3-1-the-mogician.6238/[/URL][/QUOTE]

It was an imposter using Mogician's nick which has been dealt with, Mogician never made any trainers.

EpirusWarrior
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by EpirusWarrior »

IMO you get respect from all the community. What we going to take after we gone from this world? Nothing.You not taking any money either.

You should feel great for yourself second of all, beside the rest. IMO the entire universe works with Karma law not all the time appreciated but in majority of cases is. If not in forums some one else will provide assistance one day, in another place real life or others forums.

Kingdom Come deliverance is one of the greatest games out there in my opinion. Is historical simulator, sword fighting simulator and a game that has not bowed to cliche elites and their paid and non paid minions to politicize it in a era where the control and pressure small companies to do their bidding.
Deserves full respect for that.

Feel free to ignore this but I would thank you all for contribution and whoever will update it. Full respect.

Best regards.