Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (Request)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Link- [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/836760/Sorcery_Saga_Curse_of_the_Great_Curry_God/[/URL]

Price- £9.29, i think this translates to $12 currently on 40% discount

Genre- Mystery dungeon

Engine- I am unsure, its one of compile hearts earlier games on the vita so it could be the same as hyperdevotion?

Request-

Inf hp

Inf fullness Kuu (also counts as his hp)

Able to use Kuus upgrade ability all the time instead of once per floor

Inf money, this is probably easy to find 4byte, but I have not checked

Anything else you can think of, i am currently not that far into the game, just finished first main dungeon after tutorial, currently just started chapter 2.
Last edited by Noire Blackheart on Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

This is what i have managed to find so far by simple 4 byte searching, though I have no idea how to search Kuu's hunger since it does not display a value and I don't know which value is the actual value im looking for for the ones listed.

[MEDIA=imgur]Y3GboM4[/MEDIA]

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

I desperately need a o[B]ne hit kill[/B] option. I hate grinding for better weapon and I just *** lost my best sword :( Also, a proper infinite HP script. Because even with this enabled I still got myself killed on the floor 100 of that long final dungeon. It's a real pain in the neck since there's no save in the dungeon... and I want to see the true ending %)

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Try to find current and max hp with 4 byte value and edit it from there, other than that I am no help, I have no idea how to do the more advanced stuff, i just know the basics.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

[QUOTE="Noire Blackheart, post: 48410, member: 1679"]Try to find current and max hp with 4 byte value and edit it from there, other than that I am no help, I have no idea how to do the more advanced stuff, i just know the basics.[/QUOTE]

The problem is, when there's a big strong boss, he (or she) can deal you too much damage. So, you'll die, but... stay alive at the same time. You know, the situation when you're technically dead (Pupuru lies on the floor and can't move), but the game won't over because of Cheat Engine. One hit kill will help a lot since you'll kill those bosses instantly. But I have no idea how to do that. I'm like you, I can find HP, I can find money, I can find Kuu's HP... but I can't make one hit kill :( All that is kind of a big problem, since true ending is locked behind 256 floors long dungeon with a lot of strong bosses and weapon stealing monsters. And since you literally can't save there, dying on, like, 200 floor can sure cause a rage quit %) So, I hope somebody will help one day...

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Get some items and try item modding too :3 had some interesting things in items ... Found crafting slots mod for weapons + armour first 3 slots again if you want to get other slots just add +98 to hex value.

Also found main stats boost with 999 max stats (pupuru could fist enemies with max attack ?) have fun. :D Finally Found Kuu's Revive byte :D yayyyy,

added it on a hotkey with Alt+E (kuu instant revive) you may change it but dont freeze cause if you freeze causes glitches on map so hotkey is better :3.

Made some [B]Debug options:[/B]

> Ctr+R: you can Return Instantly to town (with all items :D )

>Ctr+T:Return to town with victory Screen(but doesn't count as clear)

> Ctr+P:Funny function Force Game Over (yes you lose all items)

and best one for the end

[B]>Ctrl+Y:Reload current stage or stage choosed on Story byte flag (must be already on a stage in order change)[/B]

Yes you can go instantly to any part of game but avoid skipping parts cause some events are important (advice use to return to where you had been like an instant warp back to action)

*For final post game dungeon use extra byte to 01 for floors 123 till 256. Enjoy :3 (Tagaki hope this helped with final dungeon it has a funny ending wont spoil have fun)
Last edited by linkff on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.

monster
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (Request)

Post by monster »

something i made for myself, and sorry for bad English
also if someone can change it into scripts, feel free.
Spoiler
HP
Money/Gold
EXP set to 9999 for fast level up
Invincible Spell timer cast and freeze
Kuu HP
equipped Spells
Kuu Skills list first is id second is active number
Spoiler
Kuushii Beam 82
Kuushii Laser 83
Animal Instinct 84 Foes Radar