Shadows of Adam

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Shadows of Adam

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

This game seems to be extremely tough to hack. I would like to hack XP and money, if possible.

[Link]

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Shadows of Adam

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Bump

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Bump

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Bump.
The DLC is out now.

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

A serious note to how this game works, which is one of the reasons why this game has no table yet... is that the EXP values for the characters will change after every 2-3 battles. (I tried editing them manually by searching for them, and found that out.) EXP addresses are "Double." (Search for "Current EXP" values) Money address is a 4-Byte, and it can be changed relatively easily.

However, the "Application" / "Window" version for Shadows of Adam isn't the correct process for the game's actual data values, so using a cheat table made for the game would require you to manually select the correct process from the process list, rather than the game from the window/application list. (There are three processes.)

The game, in a sense, is using the same engine that CrossCode is using, which is Chromium / Chrome.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Yeah, I noticed that it has a developer mode which looks like the panels from Chrome. Interesting. I didn't know CrossCode was like that, too.

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

CrossCode however has json, and is fully HTML5'd. Unlike Shadows of Adam, which uses WebGL mostly. Each area in CrossCode is basically a giant HTML page that scrolls when you move, similar to how Earthbound's a giant still image.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Any progress?

doc_haz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by doc_haz »

Thanks for the tips. Managed to change EXP, Money, and some item numbers. Problem is, like you said, are changed every certain amount of time.

lunarpixelsage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lunarpixelsage »

@doc_haz how did you edit EXP, items, stats? i figured out how to change gold but not EXP, items, stats. I'm lost figuring it out. any help is appreciated. thanks

thermalkil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thermalkil »

Easy to modify everything, simply enable developer mode by setting it to true in the game's config file located in //appdata/roaming/shadowsofadam folder. Boot up the game, load your save and in the chrome developer console on the right click on application tab. From there locate local storage drop down and click it, then select the index file and tada, you will have access to everything you wish to edit.