Mordheim City of the Damned

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Stumpfy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Mordheim City of the Damned

Post by Stumpfy »

Hello,

On the original forum there was a table working for the last Version of the game.
Would be cool if someone could reupload the table, i'm not sure who the original creator was.

Alebastrowitch
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mordheim City of the Damned

Post by Alebastrowitch »

Try this one
Attachments
mordheim.CT
(88.16 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

Alebastrowitch wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:21 pm
Try this one
Sadly that table didn't work for me. I'm rather looking for the pointers to individual character skills points and veteran skill points, but neither of the options even opened up for me. CC just froze for a while before unfreezing, as if I didn't click on the box before the options.

I would really appreciate if anyone can fix it.

Alebastrowitch
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alebastrowitch »

lcmiracle wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:42 pm
Alebastrowitch wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:21 pm
Try this one
Sadly that table didn't work for me. I'm rather looking for the pointers to individual character skills points and veteran skill points, but neither of the options even opened up for me. CC just froze for a while before unfreezing, as if I didn't click on the box before the options.

Quick fix, should work now
Attachments
mordheim1.ct
(92.57 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

Alebastrowitch wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:13 am

[/quote]

First, thank you for your work. I really do appreciate your works here. I'd have done it myself if I knew how, but I'm still only just beginning to learn injection all that.

I've tried again, everything works as far as I can see. There still seem to be one slight issue though: when activating the character sheet pointer, it won't work if the unit currently selected/shown on the character screen is rank 10 or if no unit is selected and the warband leader is rank 10. In those cases the pointer is null and everything else is also null i.e. "???". I'd work if the game is showing a non-maxed=ranked character on the character screen.

It's not a big issue, but since I'm using older saves most of my warband leaders and heroes are maxed rank. If you feel like it, may you look into what caused this?

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

Alebastrowitch wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:13 am
First, thank you for your work. I really do appreciate your works here. I'd have done it myself if I knew how, but I'm still only just beginning to learn injection all that.

I've tried again, everything works as far as I can see. There still seem to be one slight issue though: when activating the character sheet pointer, it won't work if the unit currently selected/shown on the character screen is rank 10 or if no unit is selected and the warband leader is rank 10. In those cases the pointer is null and everything else is also null i.e. "???". I'd work if the game is showing a non-maxed=ranked character on the character screen.

It's not a big issue, but since I'm using older saves most of my warband leaders and heroes are maxed rank. If you feel like it, may you look into what caused this?

Edit: also the names on the character sheet unit stat pointers are all wrong. Unit xp is not shown, martial point is physical in-game, spell point is martial in-game, skill point is mental in-game. I'm getting a bit of a headache right now but I think the pointer to the unit or something is a less than the actual address.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Yeah that table isnt for the v1.4.4.4 one :( oh well just have to wait for a trainer or such later.

Cheesecake12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cheesecake12 »

Some of the things in this table work in the current patch.

The unlimited movement and strategic points for example.

The unlimited offense points one does not. Hope to see this updated one day.