Battletech

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battletech

Post by CobraPL »

And how to change Tactics, Piloting, Guts and Gunnery ?

nemesisssu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Battletech

Post by nemesisssu »

I have found out how to modify your mechs (tonnage, number of guns, armor etc.). You have to change them individually. Go to BATTLETECHBattleTech_DataStreamingAssetsdatachassis and have fun.

theknyte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Battletech

Post by theknyte »

[QUOTE="nemesisssu, post: 43455, member: 2316"]I have found out how to modify your mechs (tonnage, number of guns, armor etc.). You have to change them individually. Go to BATTLETECHBattleTech_DataStreamingAssetsdatachassis and have fun.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind, if you change the mechs or the weapons stats, it will work for the AI units as well.

Snowz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Battletech

Post by Snowz »

[QUOTE="theknyte, post: 43466, member: 16557"]Keep in mind, if you change the mechs or the weapons stats, it will work for the AI units as well.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'd wager, all mech you encounter are some kind of a preset loadout.

So as long as you only change stats like chassis tonnage or weapon slots, I don't think that will ever benefit the AI.

Changing armor stats, or weapon stats will obviously go both ways.
Last edited by Snowz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

radekplug120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Battletech

Post by radekplug120 »

[QUOTE="NomuNomu, post: 43427, member: 258"]Left Ctrl + Shift (Either side) + Enter, then type 'hbsrocks' and hit Enter again. After that you should be able pop open the console with Ctrl + ~ (Useless since I think there are no commands registered) or Ctrl + Shift + Minus to pop open the Debug UI menu during combat (This one has the fun buttons, including one to SPEED UP MECH ANIMATION SPEED).[/QUOTE]

where i must write in game menu or on ship where exacly this metod work

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Battletech

Post by jungletek »

Some people can't read, so this thread is closed until we sort out discussion threads for particular games.

Good job.