Three Kingdoms: The Last Warlord

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jackg4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jackg4 »

[B]Game Name: [/B]Three Kingdoms: The Last Warlord

[B]Game Engine: [/B]Game is being done (it's in Early Access now, 4-17-18) by a 10-person Chinese team and available on Steam for $16.99 EA price. The Developer, LongYou Game, says game it 80%+ done. It's not listed yet on Wikipedia or another site that I could find, so I have no idea what engine is being used.

Edit: Found the engine from a response on Steam English Forum: Cocos2d-x

[B]Game Version:[/B] 0.8.1689

[B]Options Required:[/B] Stats for Cities and Officers to be changeable; personally, don't need a God mode for combat.

[B]Game/Steam Website: [/B][URL]http://store.steampowered.com/app/577230/Three_Kingdoms_The_Last_Warlord/[/URL]

I have 81 hours into my first game and really enjoy it. Only some Tutorial messages remain in Chinese only. Developer says that balance of English will be done this month. It's fully playable without that, especially if you've played Romance of the Three Kingdoms early in the series. The Last Warlord is very similar. I think that's why I like it so much but I think it is especially well done. I can supply all offsets for city stats and officer stats. I've done them in Cheat Engine but don't have the nack of finding pointers yet, so all my Tables need to be finished with pointers.
Last edited by jackg4 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jackg4 »

I'd like to work on the Officer stats (30 stats for each officer) myself if no one chooses to build a table but need some advice. I can find a specific officer in the memory with an AOB scan and have the offsets for each of the 30 stats. But I'm not sure what template and coding to display the stats so the user of the table can change any of the specific stats. Any help would be appreciated. I'll post this request for help in another more appropriate section of the forums as well.

Edit: I found a tutorial on AOB scans and worked out a script to find each officer's unique code, address each of their 30+ stats, and have the ability to upgrade each stat if desired. I originally thought there were to be 300+ officers in-game but recently the Dev posted 1300 officers to be in-game. So a simpler way would be desirable: when selecting the officer to display stats in-game, CE would display the stats at the same time to be available for change. That's beyond my poor skills at the moment.
Last edited by jackg4 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reno
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Three Kingdoms: The Last Warlord

Post by Reno »

No one?

MOHAMD455
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MOHAMD455 »

Is there anyone interested here we want CHEAT

masterjedi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by masterjedi »

I spent 6 to 7 hours last night trying to figure out how to make my own table, to no avail.
I'm clearly not capable of doing so, too each his own I guess. Much respect to those of you can do this kind of stuff.

I hope someone can make a table for this game, it would be much appreciated.

Mukuro01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mukuro01 »

I have created a simple trainer just yesterday to play around with it.
This isn't omnipotent, just basic things only like the one requested.

Shortcuts.
"` or Tilde Key" = Speed hack to X5
"Alt + 1" = Character Max Loyalty and Stats this includes "ADD" which is "SKILL" and "TACTICS" (It modifies Ability and Dynamic Ability for the stats and makes the character have a 250 stats over all).

"Alt + 2" = Toggles and sets HP to 1 (affects both parties) (You have to click the target)

Notes: You have to activate their parent scripts to enable them, tho....

threekingdoms.exe (paused).CT
Currently, for Three Kingdoms The Last Warlord v1.0.0.2429
(212.54 KiB) Downloaded 1098 times

vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vfor5 »

Mukuro01 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:55 am

Shortcuts.
"Alt + 1" = Character Max Loyalty and Stats this includes "ADD" which is "SKILL" and "TACTICS" (It modifies Ability and Dynamic Ability for the stats and makes the character have a 250 stats over all).

"Alt + 2" = Toggles and sets HP to 1 (affects both parties) (You have to click the target)

thank you for the table but the battle scanner is wonky, sometimes it scan properly sometime it scan random number.

and there something wrong with your code that made the game went mental when i changed the numbers except the char scanner. the value ingame turned into asterisk then the game crashed.

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jackg4 »

Mukuro01 wrote:

Shortcuts.

Just tried your table and very happy that it works with the current version (as of 12-4-22). I didn't try all the options but the character and city options look great. Thanks very much for sharing and hope you can continue to keep it updated with future versions. Cheers!

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jackg4 »

Do you think it would be possible to trigger the appearance of a Free Officer in your capitol? I like to start games with small beginnings such as 1 officer in 1 city but it takes forever to attract officers to enlist.

bubu2110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bubu2110 »

Mukuro01 wrote:

Shortcuts.

Thank you for you table......!!!! It Works at some Options.....but "Sell item to Caravan to add/multiply" are broken......Can you or someone fix that ??? :( :( :(

mkjak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mkjak »

vfor5 wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:29 am

thank you for the table but the battle scanner is wonky, sometimes it scan properly sometime it scan random number.
agreed it's not really working consistently for me, but great trainer otherwise for game speed when you end your turn