Rien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Far Cry 5 - Out Of Bounds

Post by Rien »

[B]Game Name:[/B] Far Cry 5

[B]Game Engine:[/B] Dunia Engine 2

[B]Options Required:[/B] Disable boundaries

[B]Other Info:[/B] I've been trying to disable the boundaries of the map to go exploring but so far I've only been successfully able to remove the "Out Of Bounds" message. Actually disabling it is way beyond me. So, if anyone has any idea how to do this it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

[I][[The following post has been merged by a moderator to prevent double-posting.]][/I]

Ok, so I disabled the Out Of Bounds timer (or locked it to zero, whatever) but it turns out there's an outer boundary past the first one that insta-teleports you back into the map. So, yeah, that one's the troublemaker.
Last edited by Send on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

DarkIceCore
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DarkIceCore »

use some good disassembler, search for references, remove/replace with nothig to load as lea [255] or something that will ignore bounds.

Darkfiberke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkfiberke »

can you explain what you found? I have found the value of the timer, but I'm unable to change it, there seems to be some tamper detection on it?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Solved here: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/far-cry-5-engine-dunia-engine-2.6334/page-22#post-46842[/URL].

[USER=17529]@Darkfiberke[/USER]: kindly change topic tag to [COMPLETED] (edit; change from blue to orange tag).