Crush Crush

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
puyebu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Crush Crush

Post by puyebu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:15 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/459820/

Looking for any cheats or ways to find variables, for example, money.

Axll4716
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crush Crush

Post by Axll4716 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:18 am

I know this game's registry can be edited for all sorts of goodies, like the gems and money, no real need for CE to do that, just need to find the right files to change the values, there was a thread on the game's steam forum that ppl had written down some the key values you could mod, but that's probably been long deleted. Here's some that I remember

Money: R2FtZVN0YXRlTW9uZXk=_h1764562593
Gems: R2FtZVN0YXRlRGlhbW9uZHM=_h3516366576

You might need to shut down the game and restart it for those edits to work, I just checked and it still works today.

CapnBlaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CapnBlaze » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello,

I am brand new to cheat engine. The basics of using it seem easy to do but are failing me in execution. I am attempting to use cheat engine on crush crush moist and I am not clear what I am doing wrong. I can't find the values using chrome or firefox, The youtube videos aren't helping either as they are apparently using older version of cheat engine.

Ideally I'd like to alter gems. Failing that, the reset boost, If not that, then jobs, affection levels, ... anything really.

The videos always seem to find the exact values. When I search though I am finding decimals. When I do the second search after the value changes I get no matching results - as in an empty window.

I have tried various settings including 4 byte, floating w rounded default, floating w rounded extreme.

I am sure I am doing something basic incorrectly but I am at a loss as to what it might be. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

CapnBlaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CapnBlaze » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:19 am

Can't find an edit button for posts o sorry for multiple entries. I figured out what I was doing wrong. Now I am working on trying to edit the gem entry. Can't seem to find that so any pointers would be appreciated.

CapnBlaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CapnBlaze » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:58 pm

no responses after a week and a half - guess this forum is dead?