Crush Crush

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
puyebu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Crush Crush

Post by puyebu »

[Link]

Looking for any cheats or ways to find variables, for example, money.

Axll4716
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crush Crush

Post by Axll4716 »

I know this game's registry can be edited for all sorts of goodies, like the gems and money, no real need for CE to do that, just need to find the right files to change the values, there was a thread on the game's steam forum that ppl had written down some the key values you could mod, but that's probably been long deleted. Here's some that I remember

Money: R2FtZVN0YXRlTW9uZXk=_h1764562593
Gems: R2FtZVN0YXRlRGlhbW9uZHM=_h3516366576

You might need to shut down the game and restart it for those edits to work, I just checked and it still works today.

CapnBlaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CapnBlaze »

Hello,

I am brand new to cheat engine. The basics of using it seem easy to do but are failing me in execution. I am attempting to use cheat engine on crush crush moist and I am not clear what I am doing wrong. I can't find the values using chrome or firefox, The youtube videos aren't helping either as they are apparently using older version of cheat engine.

Ideally I'd like to alter gems. Failing that, the reset boost, If not that, then jobs, affection levels, ... anything really.

The videos always seem to find the exact values. When I search though I am finding decimals. When I do the second search after the value changes I get no matching results - as in an empty window.

I have tried various settings including 4 byte, floating w rounded default, floating w rounded extreme.

I am sure I am doing something basic incorrectly but I am at a loss as to what it might be. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

CapnBlaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CapnBlaze »

Can't find an edit button for posts o sorry for multiple entries. I figured out what I was doing wrong. Now I am working on trying to edit the gem entry. Can't seem to find that so any pointers would be appreciated.

CapnBlaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CapnBlaze »

no responses after a week and a half - guess this forum is dead?

fulltrashcan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fulltrashcan »

Hey so i don't know how to make scripts or anything but I do know how to find the gems and money values. What you want to do is set your scan parameters to "All" value types and "exact" value. Type in exactly the amount of money you have, easily done if you pause all your jobs. Hit "first scan" which will give you a lot of stuff in the left window. Then resume a job for a little bit, pause it, then write in the search box exactly the money you have now and press "NEXT SCAN" if you hit first scan again you'll just reset your search. It should narrow your search items down a lot maybe even to one that will be your money value that you can edit. For gems I found that I had to do the same thing but after the first search change the parameter from "exact value" to "unchanged value" and eventually I got it down to two values. Just change them both up 1 individually until your gems change and that will be the address for the gem value.

dazric
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dazric »

The described methods no longer work. It simply returns no value instead.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

dazric wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:14 pm
The described methods no longer work. It simply returns no value instead.
Check the "all type" in the CE settings under "scan settings", make sure the needed types are selected. I think the default was 4 byte, float and double. But some thing with CE 6.8 causes it to mess up that setting when installed.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

Money is easiest to find, search 4byte exact value.

I've created table for Money, Diamonds, free time, hobby cost.

try and let me know.
Attachments
CrushCrush_CTv1.CT
money, diamonds , free time, hobby cost
(6.58 KiB) Downloaded 768 times

DesolatePsyche
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DesolatePsyche »

koderkrazy wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:27 pm

try and let me know.
Money does seem to change a bit. But it does not set the value I put.
Diamonds number on screen did change, but actual value did not. (I ended up using all "real" diamonds and can't buy anything else. So visually It changed number but didn't actually give me diamonds)
(tested diamonds on outfits)
EDIT: Okay, diamonds work on everything else except outfits. Dias for outfits kinda "ran out". dont seem to able to unlock rest of the character outfits.
EDIT2: Nvm im stupid. Diamonds work just fine.

milo380
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by milo380 »

I cant figure this im playing a version over at nutaku. is the reason for me not being able to do this because is because its a browser base game? ive ben trying everything mostly bytes verses the all thinging, because all I get is nothing. I honestly don't know what im doing. im just a noob at a lot of things that involve script and other computer suff

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

milo380 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:06 am
I cant figure this im playing a version over at nutaku. is the reason for me not being able to do this because is because its a browser base game? ive ben trying everything mostly bytes verses the all thinging, because all I get is nothing. I honestly don't know what im doing. im just a noob at a lot of things that involve script and other computer suff
For starter, you can try search for "Hearts Earned" value locate on your STATS, 8 bytes type.

Try to find the right address and process.

If you can edit that value and it effect your in-game value, from there edit the address and add +2c eg: 230817CCF78+2c, OK.

Change the address type to "float" and set the value as high as you want.

That's the address for some kind of boost multiplier.

From there you can max out your skill and job.

For money and diamond you can search it manually.

Reset boost address value is nearest to Bonuss Add address value.

Feert
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Feert »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:12 am
milo380 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:06 am
For starter, you can try search for "Hearts Earned" value locate on your STATS, 8 bytes type.

Try to find the right address and process.

If you can edit that value and it effect your in-game value, from there edit the address and add +2c eg: 230817CCF78+2c, OK.

Change the address type to "float" and set the value as high as you want.

That's the address for some kind of boost multiplier.

From there you can max out your skill and job.

For money and diamond you can search it manually.

Reset boost address value is nearest to Bonuss Add address value.
I can´t seem to find anything that works. Even Diamonds do not work. I go into Cheat engine search for the Diamonds, but it keeps giving me the same amount of scans. Even tho i am doing next scan with the new value.

Thorpptor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thorpptor »

koderkrazy wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:27 pm

try and let me know.
I don't understand how to use this

I just cant seem to get it to work