OF MICE AND SAND -REVISED-

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
lhmetroidlover2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lhmetroidlover2 »

table for this game please? ive only found money so far.
Link to steam store page: [Link]

earthdrake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by earthdrake »

Couldn't make the pointers work however Gold and Fuel are easy to find (search the number).

For the items my recommendation is going to a market and selling the items 1 by 1 to search for the value.

Once you have some you can easily get the rest. The game saves the item type on 3 different consecutive addresses ending on 05/06/07 or 85/86/87, then the ammount on the next (08/88).

Example on 04D59B08 you have the ammount 37, if you check 04D59B05, 04D59B06 and 04D59B07 on the memory viewer you'll see the item number (the hex will look like 30 30 31 for lo-fi scrap or 30 33 31 for circuit), you can change the value to modify the item.

2 things to be careful

1) some items do not exist, never save with those items in your inventory, will break your save.

2) do not go above the maximum item count for each item, it will break the item slot.

The attached file contains the full item list with the general number, the 3 numbers for the memory viewer and what item is each one.

Hope this helps.

lhmetroidlover2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lhmetroidlover2 »

do you mind sending me a table with a pointer with the fuel option? i cant seem to find the consistent path for it.

earthdrake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by earthdrake »

Check [URL='https://www.patreon.com/posts/of-mice-and-sand-17899746']here[/URL], that table works.