Kingdom Come Deliverance: Third Person Camera View / Any help?

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Fuse00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Kingdom Come Deliverance: Third Person Camera View / Any help?

Post by Fuse00 »

Hello guys.

It will be nice to find some way to change the camera view angle/position in Kingdom Come Deliverance in order to make it third person (originally that is first person game).

I am very new to Cheat Engine and I unfortunately I'm not familiar with any programming languages, so I am a bit confused with all this process :(

I'm able to find the entire view matrix (X Y Z cam view position, yaw, pitch and roll adresses) and also the camera's coordinates in worldspace. In case I replace view X Y Z axes instructions with NOPes and change their value after that, I am actually able to control the camera offsets (increase the distance between camera and protagonist and such), but the problem is that when I do it, yaw/pitch position and area remain the same, in other words: playable character is far away from camera now, but the game still thinks that he is just nearby, and rotation angle and area is way to small for this distance, as result, protagonist just hides behind the edge of the monitor when I turn the camera, which makes the controlling of him absolutely impossible.

So, please advice - how do we "synchronize" the camera distance and rotation? Is anyone able to do that or give me some tips what am I doing wrong?

Any help will be much appreciated.

I recorded a small video in order to make the problem a bit more easy to understand (sorry about low framerate, seems like bandicam affects the system a lot):
[Link]

Thank you in advance.

Renardo La Moustache
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance: Third Person Camera View / Any help?

Post by Renardo La Moustache »

Maybe you can grab compass information. Use some math to determine something like : if you re looking at 0° then camera offset is -1 , if looking at 180 then offset is +1, so on and so forth. Just an idea ^^

Fuse00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance: Third Person Camera View / Any help?

Post by Fuse00 »

Renardo La Moustache wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:35 pm
Maybe you can grab compass information. Use some math to determine something like : if you re looking at 0° then camera offset is -1 , if looking at 180 then offset is +1, so on and so forth. Just an idea ^^
I suppose that is already how it is... the player rotates with camera, but the area of rotation is too small.. :|