[SOLVED] Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[SOLVED] Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings

Post by tontsa00 »

This game should get released today 27th of march on Steam.

Hoping to see cheat table made to this JRPG game too :)

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings

Post by tontsa00 »

Soo any change gettin table for this game ? Hopefully someone could

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Here's steam link: [Link]

On sale 10 % off :)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Seconded. There were some great tables for the last few Atelier games.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Haha, I know it's day one, but just +1ing my interest in this. Game is bought and downloading now, by far my favorite RPG series. So glad to see these on PC, just gotta get the modern disgaea games on PC and I can abandon console gaming for good.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Money is static luckily, and probably won't change until a patch comes out. I haven't played it much, but it hasn't moved once. On the flip side, I haven't been able to Aob or Pointer scan it, so someone more skilled will probably have to take a whack at it. Money is a 4byte value though, so searching it yourself should be easy.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

I can help fill the items table like the last game, just need someone to make a script to easily search the values and we can make a shared xls document so we can all help, I have a few holidays coming so I can really get into it... :D

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Also i heard the time limit comes back late game so a code to stop the clock as well would be nice, thank you.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Anyone had any luck finding item usage count? I've found MP, gold, but I'm really struggling with item usage. Might be going about it the wrong way though, I'll keep trying... (oh, and before anyone asks, no, I can't share anything yet. I've found addresses that work in my game, but I haven't made pointers yet. It'll be a few days before I get around to that, since I don't really have the skillset to do it any way but the ghetto way).

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

can't find exp the normal way, unknown value search isn't funny it would crash my computer

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

bachou wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:03 am
can't find exp the normal way, unknown value search isn't funny it would crash my computer
From what I saw with exp is, search for it by doing an unknown initial 4 byte, then search for it by just doing value increased for the next scan. However, when you level up the exp resets, which makes me think that you just need 100 exp to hit the next level, and the amount you get from enemies scales with your level. Easiest way to find it would probably be fight really weak enemies and just continue to do the increase value search. I would do it, but I'm busy with something else atm.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 pm
Also i heard the time limit comes back late game so a code to stop the clock as well would be nice, thank you.
You sure about this, since someone said in game's Steam forums that there is no timelimit ?

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

So far there is "time" but no time limit. It's just a way to change the time of day and such. Haven't seen or heard anything (other'n from Noire, in a couple places now) about a time limit at any point in the game. There might be something in late game where once you start a certain quest you have to finish it within a certain time frame, but not that I've seen in several hours of play.

Had to give up on item usage, however it's stored must be weird as crap. Too bad too, it's one of my favorite cheats for atelier games, so hopefully someone more skilled comes along.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Valatros wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:27 am
So far there is "time" but no time limit. It's just a way to change the time of day and such. Haven't seen or heard anything (other'n from Noire, in a couple places now) about a time limit at any point in the game. There might be something in late game where once you start a certain quest you have to finish it within a certain time frame, but not that I've seen in several hours of play.

Had to give up on item usage, however it's stored must be weird as crap. Too bad too, it's one of my favorite cheats for atelier games, so hopefully someone more skilled comes along.
Drummer perhaps ? :)

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Ugh, nevermind, I'm an absolute imbecile. If anyone wants to find use count, make sure to use a SINGLE BYTE search. I usually do "all" because my computer can handle the delay and it saves me some time changing, but that one basically turns up nothing in byte or 2-byte. You can find the use values for the "slots" in your harvest easily by rapidly switching them while in town and searching for the different value. Then just set the address to something high and freeze it and anything you put in that slot will be whatever uses, though naturally with a byte value the limits at 255(FF).