The Council Episode 1

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Maximus94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

The Council Episode 1

Post by Maximus94 »

I want to know if the timer between choices/opportunities can be slowed down. The game's performance on my PC is very bad mainly because I have a low end graphics card. So by the time I move the cursor to position, the timer runs out. So any ideas?

Alebastrowitch
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Council Episode 1

Post by Alebastrowitch »

Maximus94 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:09 pm
I want to know if the timer between choices/opportunities can be slowed down. The game's performance on my PC is very bad mainly because I have a low end graphics card. So by the time I move the cursor to position, the timer runs out. So any ideas?
Use cheating with skillpoints, you can find skill which give you more time to choose

Maximus94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maximus94 »

Alebastrowitch wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:08 pm
Maximus94 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:09 pm
Use cheating with skillpoints, you can find skill which give you more time to choose
I tried it but it is not working. I slowed down the dialogue timer for choices by using speedhack and setting it to 0.75 but the opportunity timer is still fast. It goes off before I can take my cursor to the location. If I slow down the game anymore, the game will become too slow. That's the long and short of it.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Get a better graphics card then try.

Maximus94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maximus94 »

The Mogician wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:24 am
Get a better graphics card then try.
I know that is the final option but I want to see if there is another workaround possible. I saw some cheat tables with infinite timers. That's why I wanted to put the question out here.