1. Oooh I never tried savingPongolamma wrote: ↑Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:55 amOk, so after about 3-4hrs of testing the new update(it is Tuesday 12:13pm here in India), these are my conclusions. As always, they may not be possible for you to recreate and may be only happening to me. I am also kind of feeling guilty due to the reason that I feel I keep bugging you with these errors. But given the reach and capability that your mod gives, especially the possibility to play the game without ruining the experience while also making it not so miserable for players like us(with various non-gameplay breaking options to use), I thought I should write this.
1. The waster-rock storage disposal works as it should, but the moment the game is saved, the drones stop working on the disposal. This non-disposal action also applies to the concrete production using the concrete producer. The drones will only move the waste rock manually. I could go around the concrete producing problem by creating a transport resource path from the concrete producer to the storage. Interestingly, this transport resource path does not work with fuel refineries and the reason I found was that, the drones take away the fuel as it should. Literally anything that produces waste rock has this issue and the production can be continued by making transport paths(other than water extractors, I am using the "Moisture Vaporator+" to produce water).
2. The drones give precedence to moving fuel into the shuttle, even if the priority is at its lowest, than moving it to the storage.
3. I disable all other mods but the same above issues keep themselves alive.
4. The moment I will disable your mod from the Mod Manager, everything starts working as they should.
5. If the drone setting from the gameplay tab above is set to "Repair supply leaks instantly", the drones will not repair the cable or pipe leaks at all.
6. Irrespective of the speeds I play the game in, the issues persist.
Thank You for the otherwise priceless mod.
NOTE: I will keep updating this post if I face new issues or they get solved.
2. No clue, I don't think I touch anything to do with the shuttle
5. I'll change it from a 0 to a 1 (default is 180)
I've updated the mod
Completely disabled depot storage cheats till I figure it out.
Drone Repair Supply Leak Toggle: Changed time to 1 instead of 0, to stop drones from ignoring leaks.