Heroes of Hammerwatch

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Haxorus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by Haxorus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:33 am

Cant edit my previous post because it doesnt exist yet, but i was slightly wrong its not all currently created characters just the first one you go to town on. So less efficient than i was hoping but still getting 6 stars on a character per cycle personally, better than nothing. A LOT better than only having half my skills at max lvl!

User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 38
Contact:

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by BooBoo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:10 am

The values are encrypted for this game + the game uses a shared routine for all the values. Managed to make A GodMode Option that gives you Infinite Health + Infinite Stamina. Also found gold.. Will post a trainer for it tomorrow.

CaliberCH
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by CaliberCH » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:48 am

BooBoo wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:10 am
The values are encrypted for this game + the game uses a shared routine for all the values. Managed to make A GodMode Option that gives you Infinite Health + Infinite Stamina. Also found gold.. Will post a trainer for it tomorrow.
interesting....

Sol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by Sol » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:23 am

BooBoo wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:10 am
Infinite Stamina.
Does Stamina also double as the Magic bar for the Wizard classes?

luke1970
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by luke1970 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:58 pm

I found out the stars offset.

It's not on the town.bsa but in the .sav file at the offset: 56C - 56E

SomeGuyOnline
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:52 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by SomeGuyOnline » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:07 pm

Kadaji wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:53 pm
Better xD :?:
Show
Image
I understand what you mean with the offsets and such but how do i know what to put there to increase my gold for example by exactly 1 million or set it to any number i need it te be?

User avatar
Iosiff
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by Iosiff » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Make pls CE or Trainer for tards :D

Droan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:00 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by Droan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:02 pm

luke1970 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:58 pm
I found out the stars offset.

It's not on the town.bsa but in the .sav file at the offset: 56C - 56E
What did you change the value to to change the star amount? I changed the values and it always reset itself upon entering game with the edited .sav file.

Arkiuz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by Arkiuz » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:52 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t0s1m5ehjgf1e ... s.bin?dl=0

Here is a dropbox of the assets.bin for those of you who just want to grind. It gives max allowed item amount. This includes gold and ore.

luke1970
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by luke1970 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Droan wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:02 pm
luke1970 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:58 pm
I found out the stars offset.

It's not on the town.bsa but in the .sav file at the offset: 56C - 56E
What did you change the value to to change the star amount? I changed the values and it always reset itself upon entering game with the edited .sav file.
Show
Image
This gave me 221 stars.

Droan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:00 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by Droan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:16 pm

luke1970 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:27 pm
Droan wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:02 pm
luke1970 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:58 pm
I found out the stars offset.

It's not on the town.bsa but in the .sav file at the offset: 56C - 56E
What did you change the value to to change the star amount? I changed the values and it always reset itself upon entering game with the edited .sav file.
Show
Image
This gave me 221 stars.
Hmm strange. I'm still getting a reset on login. Going to have to play around with it more I guess.

User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 38
Contact:

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by BooBoo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:18 pm

CaliberCH wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:48 am
BooBoo wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:10 am
The values are encrypted for this game + the game uses a shared routine for all the values. Managed to make A GodMode Option that gives you Infinite Health + Infinite Stamina. Also found gold.. Will post a trainer for it tomorrow.
interesting....
What do you mean interesting :P, You don't think that I ripped your trainer do you ?

Sol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by Sol » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:22 pm

They're still updating the game pretty frequently as they try to hammer (haha) out bugs and get Steam Achievables up and running, so be extra careful when altering the files after said updates--be sure to make back ups with every iteration if you don't want to risk catastrophic failure and have to re-download the game...which would take all of a couple minutes, I guess. :P

Ermin
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:23 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by Ermin » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:27 pm

BooBoo wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:18 pm
CaliberCH wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:48 am
BooBoo wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:10 am
The values are encrypted for this game + the game uses a shared routine for all the values. Managed to make A GodMode Option that gives you Infinite Health + Infinite Stamina. Also found gold.. Will post a trainer for it tomorrow.
interesting....
What do you mean interesting :P, You don't think that I ripped your trainer do you ?
wouldn't surprise me, from the looks of it you seem to be the only one here trying to profit from selling trainers...
I mean you offer up a free trainer which is useless to everybody then you expect people to purchase something someone else has done/can do for free. you would gain more respect and reputation by releasing the entire trainer for free then let your consumers decide if they would like to donate.

Seriously who do you think you are, "cheathappens"?

User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 38
Contact:

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by BooBoo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Here you go guys, simple but powerful trainer ;)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6176

This is all you need for this game anyways. Enjoy! Peace <->

Take Care
BooBoo

Post Reply