Heroes of Hammerwatch

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
gumenaovca
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by gumenaovca » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:53 pm

You can easily revert to patch 60 using the beta options on steam, cheat all the stuff you want and then opt out of beta to get the latest patch.

jcr4990
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Heroes of Hammerwatch

Post by jcr4990 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:51 am

Sol wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:04 pm
Ok, I did the things I said and now here's a link to a dropbox folder with save files, 1 of each class type with the type as the name (ex. "Thief" the Thief), mind you the save files are random numerals (ex. 550300256.sav) but the names will show up in-game normally--and also included are two town.bsa files, one called PEASANTtown.bsa is a freshly made town with 99mil gold and ore, the other one, RICHtown.bsa is my own personal town with all buildings unlocked and upgraded as well as 99mil gold and ore.

In order to install it just download whatever you want and copy it into your game's save directory (if you're on steam it's .../common/Heroes of Hammerwatch/saves/), for the town files just select whichever you wanna use and delete either PEASANT or RICH off the front, depending on what you choose.

I'd suggest making back ups of your own saves and town.bsa file in case you decide you wanna revert back later.

Here's the link, enjoy!
This works great! Could you or anybody else tell me what I need to edit to remove the 99 mill gold/ore from these town.bsa files? I wanna use the max'd out RICHtown.bsa file but I want to remove all the extra gold/ore.