Deep Rock Galactic

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MAKROZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 2:23 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by MAKROZ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Yeah, sure.
Should work or the next update too, hopefully.

Edit: Added infinite drill fuel.
Attachments
FSD-Win64-Shipping.CT
Steam 09.03.18
(1.98 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
Last edited by MAKROZ on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unnamed124
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by unnamed124 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Any way to cheat resources or free upgrades?

xxplayboydave
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by xxplayboydave » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:03 pm

MAKROZ wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:22 pm
Yeah, sure.
Should work or the next update too, hopefully.
thank you it works. any way to hack the drill ammo? or any way to hack ressources?

JammyWaffles
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by JammyWaffles » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:49 pm

MAKROZ wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:28 pm
@ring0star
Oh, thanks for finding this typo. Fixed it my table long ago, but forgot to do the same here. :)

Here is infinite explosives as well.
Inf.ExplShow
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(expl,FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe,C4 89 81 44 01 00 00)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe"+38E18A)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
mov eax,#3
mov [rcx+00000144],eax
jmp return

expl+01:
jmp newmem
nop
return:
registersymbol(expl)

[DISABLE]

expl+01:
db 89 81 44 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(expl)
dealloc(newmem)
Doesn't work for the windows 10 version (changed "FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe" to "FSD-UWP64-Shipping.exe" so that's not the issue) any ideas?

MAKROZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 2:23 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by MAKROZ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:34 pm

xxplayboydave wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:03 pm
thank you it works. any way to hack the drill ammo? or any way to hack ressources?
I don't play driller, but here you go, added infinite drill fuel for you.
JammyWaffles wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:49 pm
Doesn't work for the windows 10 version (changed "FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe" to "FSD-UWP64-Shipping.exe" so that's not the issue) any ideas?
Sorry, I'm not sure I can help you with this, as I don't have win10 version of the game. This table is for steam version.

JammyWaffles
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by JammyWaffles » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:51 pm

MAKROZ wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:34 pm
Sorry, I'm not sure I can help you with this, as I don't have win10 version of the game. This table is for steam version.
The infinite ammo works fine and the sentry was working but not anymore so no clue. Thanks anyway.

xxplayboydave
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by xxplayboydave » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:49 am

MAKROZ wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:34 pm
xxplayboydave wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:03 pm
thank you it works. any way to hack the drill ammo? or any way to hack ressources?
I don't play driller, but here you go, added infinite drill fuel for you.
JammyWaffles wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:49 pm
Doesn't work for the windows 10 version (changed "FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe" to "FSD-UWP64-Shipping.exe" so that's not the issue) any ideas?
Sorry, I'm not sure I can help you with this, as I don't have win10 version of the game. This table is for steam version.
thank you very much, youre a good man

doshe
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:03 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by doshe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:30 am

I've added Inf Drill Ammo and No Overheat (applies to Drill and Gunner's Gatling Gun as well) to MAKROZ's table.
This works with the latest patch which is a hotfix. Might work with the Driller buffs patch too.
Edit: added Infinite Flares. Thanks to squall0833 for pointing out the obvious (doh!)
Attachments
Deep Rock Galactic 10.03.2018.CT
Added Infinite Flares
(10.59 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
Last edited by doshe on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

xxplayboydave
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by xxplayboydave » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:20 am

doshe wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:30 am
I've added Inf Drill Ammo and No Drill Overheat to MAKROZ's table.
This works with the latest patch which is a hotfix. Might work with the Driller buffs patch too.
thank you. is it easy to learn to do this with ce?

doshe
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:03 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by doshe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:29 am

xxplayboydave wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:20 am
doshe wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:30 am
I've added Inf Drill Ammo and No Drill Overheat to MAKROZ's table.
This works with the latest patch which is a hotfix. Might work with the Driller buffs patch too.
thank you. is it easy to learn to do this with ce?
If you are willing to sit down and be patient then yes. Much of all these features which MAKROZ and I have done can be learned easily. You just need to follow CE's tutorials from GuidedHacking, Cheat The Game or Stephen Chapman on Youtube.
It also helps to understand assembly language a bit. Although I'd say not much, if you watch enough tutorials you'll get on just fine.

xxplayboydave
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by xxplayboydave » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:08 pm

doshe wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:29 am
xxplayboydave wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:20 am
doshe wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:30 am
I've added Inf Drill Ammo and No Drill Overheat to MAKROZ's table.
This works with the latest patch which is a hotfix. Might work with the Driller buffs patch too.
thank you. is it easy to learn to do this with ce?
If you are willing to sit down and be patient then yes. Much of all these features which MAKROZ and I have done can be learned easily. You just need to follow CE's tutorials from GuidedHacking, Cheat The Game or Stephen Chapman on Youtube.
It also helps to understand assembly language a bit. Although I'd say not much, if you watch enough tutorials you'll get on just fine.
okay thank you for the info and thank you for the table it works good. i will show on youtube to try to understand this. it is possible to make a hack for ressources? how i can scan with ce to ressources? i have scanned with 4 bytes and double, and this dont work. i have collect resource then scan and collect and scan, i have nothing found in cheat engine. on cheathappens are a trainer with the function for free upgrades and ressources it must give a way to make it. can i ask you to make this please? only when you have the time for it.

doshe
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:03 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by doshe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:24 pm

xxplayboydave wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:08 pm
doshe wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:29 am
xxplayboydave wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:20 am


thank you. is it easy to learn to do this with ce?
If you are willing to sit down and be patient then yes. Much of all these features which MAKROZ and I have done can be learned easily. You just need to follow CE's tutorials from GuidedHacking, Cheat The Game or Stephen Chapman on Youtube.
It also helps to understand assembly language a bit. Although I'd say not much, if you watch enough tutorials you'll get on just fine.
okay thank you for the info and thank you for the table it works good. i will show on youtube to try to understand this. it is possible to make a hack for ressources? how i can scan with ce to ressources? i have scanned with 4 bytes and double, and this dont work. i have collect resource then scan and collect and scan, i have nothing found in cheat engine. on cheathappens are a trainer with the function for free upgrades and ressources it must give a way to make it. can i ask you to make this please? only when you have the time for it.
I currently have some personal things going on so I probably won't be able to mess around with this game to get more features anytime soon.
As for resources, they are float (notice how every time you mine it's in 1 decimal place?). You can do this manually for each of the resources when you deposit into M.U.L.E (not the amount you currently have - but I guess you could also do that).
For there to be a feature that gives you massive resources automatically, you'll have to go deeper and find the function(s) responsible for the amount you receive upon mining OR depositing into M.U.L.E OR at the end of the mission.

xxplayboydave
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by xxplayboydave » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:37 pm

doshe wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:24 pm
xxplayboydave wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:08 pm
doshe wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:29 am

If you are willing to sit down and be patient then yes. Much of all these features which MAKROZ and I have done can be learned easily. You just need to follow CE's tutorials from GuidedHacking, Cheat The Game or Stephen Chapman on Youtube.
It also helps to understand assembly language a bit. Although I'd say not much, if you watch enough tutorials you'll get on just fine.
okay thank you for the info and thank you for the table it works good. i will show on youtube to try to understand this. it is possible to make a hack for ressources? how i can scan with ce to ressources? i have scanned with 4 bytes and double, and this dont work. i have collect resource then scan and collect and scan, i have nothing found in cheat engine. on cheathappens are a trainer with the function for free upgrades and ressources it must give a way to make it. can i ask you to make this please? only when you have the time for it.
I currently have some personal things going on so I probably won't be able to mess around with this game to get more features anytime soon.
As for resources, they are float (notice how every time you mine it's in 1 decimal place?). You can do this manually for each of the resources when you deposit into M.U.L.E (not the amount you currently have - but I guess you could also do that).
For there to be a feature that gives you massive resources automatically, you'll have to go deeper and find the function(s) responsible for the amount you receive upon mining OR depositing into M.U.L.E OR at the end of the mission.
thank you for your answer. i have now created a table for unlimited ammo. i have found the value with initial search and then i have searched a decreased value and i maked a pointer for this and now its work when i reload the game. you mean i can try the same with initial scan and increased value? this are not work on enor or jadiz, jadiz and enor can i not so many collect to find the value. or is this a option that i collect the jadiz and play few minutes and scan unchanged value? sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i mean.

xxplayboydave
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by xxplayboydave » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:25 pm

I have it now tried. You can change the ressources when you put the ressource in mule then scan in ce float exact value, repeat this and when you have found the correct adress you can change it in whatever you want.

Ginto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by Ginto » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:50 am

Anyone made a table for resources and credits yet?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]