luggage_password wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:33 pm
i've tried
  • DRG_DSD-WinGDK-Shipping.CT
  • FSD-WinGDK-Shipping V 1.36.71378.0.CT
  • Deep_Rock_Galactic_v5.1 - Steam.CT
See you did not try every table.
+v5.1 is a old version from me which is outdated
+FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe is the process name of the uwp version and NOT steam, so you need to change the process name in the scripts.

And all these informations can already be found in other posts.

Nizar_asma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by Nizar_asma »

Deep Rock Galactic infinite health & ammo for PLAYSTATION 4 save file game..much appreciated 👍🌺

RocKit
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RocKit »

I will post a table with a lot of scripts soon. I am working on it and there seems to be a demand for a free table.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Right, it's not like there are are already 5+ tables for this game and a lot separate scripts posted by different ppl.
Ofc it doesn't hurt anyone if more ppl work on the game, ast least as long as ppl don't use the work of others without their permission.
Which is btw the case why quite a few ppl got shut down, they used my work without my permission, some even tried to claim it as their own.

SunBeam (+in-game console stuff): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12022

SovietWristwatch.jpg: viewtopic.php?t=14360&sid=e9884dab8959d ... fe843fab80

ray2160: viewtopic.php?p=236852#p236852

SvT: viewtopic.php?p=164287#p164287

My table: viewtopic.php?p=161301#p161301
In my table thread are also some up to date scripts posted by HenryEx and others.

@marcus34051
No clue why you would think that a code which I wrote would belong to GSG.
I even use quite a few of my scripts in many other tables for different games which means they don't rely on the game code.
Last edited by Akira on Sat May 06, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Akira wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:42 pm
Right, it's not like there are are already 5+ tables for this game and a lot separate scripts posted by different ppl.
Yeah, but you all want payments for updates. Your right of course, but people using fearless usually just look for free tables to mess with game they play. If we wanted paid cheats we would go to professional hacking sites where that's offered, but DRG is not Call of Duty to pay for cheats becasue there is risk of being banned.

So I hope someone will release free table where we can get stuff like unlock overclocks, add matrix cores and xp modifer.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

benny89 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:18 pm
Yeah, but you all want payments for updates. Your right of course, but people using fearless usually just look for free tables to mess with game they play. If we wanted paid cheats we would go to professional hacking sites where that's offered, but DRG is not Call of Duty to pay for cheats becasue there is risk of being banned.

So I hope someone will release free table where we can get stuff like unlock overclocks, add matrix cores and xp modifer.
If it's for games with anti-cheat or not doesn't matter, it's still work & time consuming to make these things and at some point when you always make tables it becomes too much work & time consuming to do it all for free.
My DRG table on its own has already around 200 scripts which is damn time consuming to keep it up to date.
I provided a 100% savegame and a console command list with unlock informations for free as well btw.

And the guy above my last comment who promised a table actually just stole things from my table (got a video as proof and admins can confirm that as well if you wonder).

I understand that some ppl can't or don't want to pay for cheats and that's completely up to you guys.
But you gotta understand that many of us don't have that much money or free time to do it all for free.
And even when we post free tables most users don't show any appreciation, most don't even hit the green button to give a reputation which just takes a second.
Also not all DRG tables at frf have their updates paid.
In my table thread is someone updateing his own table from time to time and another one is posting single scripts.

Flupper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flupper »

Akira wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:26 pm
benny89 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:18 pm

If it's for games with anti-cheat or not doesn't matter, it's still work & time consuming to make these things and at some point when you always make tables it becomes too much work & time consuming to do it all for free.
My DRG table on its own has already around 200 scripts which is damn time consuming to keep it up to date.
I provided a 100% savegame and a console command list with unlock informations for free as well btw.

And the guy above my last comment who promised a table actually just stole things from my table (got a video as proof and admins can confirm that as well if you wonder).

I understand that some ppl can't or don't want to pay for cheats and that's completely up to you guys.
But you gotta understand that many of us don't have that much money or free time to do it all for free.
And even when we post free tables most users don't show any appreciation, most don't even hit the green button to give a reputation which just takes a second.
Also not all DRG tables at frf have their updates paid.
In my table thread is someone updateing his own table from time to time and another one is posting single scripts.
I honestly find it hilarious that we are so far off the deep end that people want money for fucking cheat tables. There isn't even a anti cheat you have to constantly update against.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Flupper wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 6:25 am
I honestly find it hilarious that we are so far off the deep end that people want money for fucking cheat tables. There isn't even a anti cheat you have to constantly update against.
DRG doesn't seem to be the main point of discussions anymore bc of ppl like you which just come here to complain about the fact that ppl want to get paid for their work & time which is a normal thing in the world as far as I'm aware.
I keep the DRG table up to date since around 2019, have made around 200 scripts and thousands of pointer for it.
And I have made tables for many other games, it's simply too much work and too time consuming to do it all for free.

This goes to everyone, if you don't have anything to contribute to the DRG topic then this is the wrong spot for you so do not post anything here.

bexot25712
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bexot25712 »

Akira wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:38 pm
it's simply too much work and too time consuming to do it all for free.
I came in here just to tell you this is how wrong you are: