Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MagistrateJP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Fifa 18 - Lua Script for changing Stadium & Stadium ID’s

Post by MagistrateJP »

Hello Aranaktu,
This is my first venture using your remarkable career editor with Fifa 18
I began playing Fifa in 1994, (Fifa 94) at the age of 47 so it’s easy to work out my age in 2018. Firstly, your ‘career editor’ has achieved a level that EA could never hope to accomplish. Granted, there are tweaks within your model that can be manipulated for the users benefit. However, there are many aspects of your fastidious work that not only enhance Fifa 18, but also creates subtle changes a user can perform which makes the game more realistic and more pleasurable to play. For that I must congratulate on all the hard work it must have taken you on this gargantuan effort.
Secondly, (and regretfully) my age governs my computer skills. Some methods within your editor I’ve easily grasped,like changing boots and a players age. However, it’s the lua script that I can’t get my head round and in particular changing the stadium. I’m stuck on the ‘script’ and the ID’s of the stadium.
Is there a tutorial or a pdf that can show me how to change the lua scripts?
The traits were relatively easy to do as you just simply changed the ‘1’ into ‘2’; but I’m afraid I’m a bit out of my depth with lua scripts.
I apologise if this is somewhat of a strange request but there are plenty of ‘old folks’ out there still playing Fifa in all its glory, (warts and all)
Thank you again for making Fifa 18 a more enjoyable experience.