Vermintide 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Zorlun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Vermintide 2

Post by Zorlun »

Since the1.03 update of the game, the trainer from CH is working without hiccup (talking about playing in private of course)... the new update has calmed down a bit the EAC problems.

appledog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by appledog »

Zorlun wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:26 pm
Since the1.03 update of the game, the trainer from CH is working without hiccup (talking about playing in private of course)... the new update has calmed down a bit the EAC problems.
Do you get chests with this? ( I don't mean commendation chests via leveling) I heard EAC makes the game crash at the end so all you get is EXP and not the general/emperors chest

Zorlun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zorlun »

appledog wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:46 pm
Zorlun wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:26 pm
Do you get chests with this? ( I don't mean commendation chests via leveling) I heard EAC makes the game crash at the end so all you get is EXP and not the general/emperors chest
Like I said, since the 1.03 update of the game, the EAC is a lot less invasive and let the trainer working just fine... just follow to the letter what they wrote in the notes and you should have no problem (again, only in private games).

Ulff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ulff »

are there anyone who know how to open vermiditide 2 in CE??
All i get is a error-message : Access Violation

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Ulff wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:07 pm
are there anyone who know how to open vermiditide 2 in CE??
All i get is a error-message : Access Violation
IF you have access violation, it is prob because you used x86 with 64 bit system or vice versa.

samuraixkan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by samuraixkan »

Can anyone make a trainer or CE table please.

EAC was changed so u can get loot at end of screen with whatever cheats u opened now.

anyone know how to make unlimited health works? i just need to figure that one out

i hate the fact that there are ppl selling such cheats for money when its easy to find it with cheat engine

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

samuraixkan wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:19 am
[...]its easy to find it with cheat engine

samuraixkan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by samuraixkan »

i already got unlimited ammo figured out same with specials ability, i just need unlimited health. please anyone?

Zpyzix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zpyzix »

Tried loading up CE to the process and it says it can't find/read any memory.

jonexhd
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonexhd »

jungletek wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:48 am
samuraixkan wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:19 am
[...]its easy to find it with cheat engine
Is it possible to add extra lootboxes?

Drahuminious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drahuminious »

Memiomy wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:18 pm
i don't get it Cheathappend can make their trainer works without modify or mess up with game files or folders. why there're no other trainer working? like fearlessrevolution, MAF.
I think its cause they made It load like a mod.

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

Memiomy wrote:
i don't get it Cheathappend can make their trainer works without modify or mess up with game files or folders. why there're no other trainer working? like fearlessrevolution, MAF.
Stop complaining. If you don't like it, teach yourself how to make your own tables, otherwise be patient and polite. People spend their valuable free time making this shit for you guys (FOR FREE) and some of you act like entitled children.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

jungletek wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:44 am
Memiomy wrote:
Stop complaining. If you don't like it, teach yourself how to make your own tables, otherwise be patient and polite. People spend their valuable free time making this shit for you guys (FOR FREE) and some of you act like entitled children.
yo i didn't meant to complain anything just wondering that this would blocked by EAC or something. this is the weird case because there're some game using EAC before and you guys manage to deal with it. i'm just curious why... didn't mean to rush it.

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

Memiomy wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:10 am
jungletek wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:44 am
Memiomy wrote:
yo i didn't meant to complain anything just wondering that this would blocked by EAC or something. this is the weird case because there're some game using EAC before and you guys manage to deal with it. i'm just curious why... didn't mean to rush it.
From my understanding, how EAC can be disabled depends on how the developers implemented it's functionality; some games you can just pass a command-line argument to disable it, etc., but with others it's not so easy.

Wammer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wammer »

Is this dead or has it moved threads?