Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online steam

Post by TwilightStarocean »

i would like Inf hp, money, max items

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online steam

Post by NumberXer0 »

+1 for the game. 100% drop rate and exp multiplier is the best. There will be a table soon. There always is for every Nep game =P

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Money is easy to find. Found it via a simply 4 byte search. For those who have the "itch" until someone codes up a formal table.

kirby59
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kirby59 »

i would like Inf hp, Inf Exp and 100% drop rate.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Is there some kind of weird anti cheat in this game? I think this is the longest it's taken to get cheats for a Neptunia game, it's usually day one. No table, no fearlessrevolution, no MAF, not even on CH.

furkan_1227
Cheater
Cheater

Post by furkan_1227 »

I can easily change money so there isn't any anti cheat for sure. It would be so good to have a trainer/table right now.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

I think the reason why there is no table/trainer for this game because op code in this game accesses tons of addresses. Maybe, it will take a while

SpeedyDash
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpeedyDash »

The lack of a pause probably makes it harder to get the values like health and mp.

hangocan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hangocan »

CH required funding for the trainer, while fearlessrevolution was busy with Final fantasy XV, and MAF is usually slow with trainer.
In this game, mp and hp does not auto regen, so pinpointing the value addresses is easy. However, changing the values is difficult, as those values are binded to another command.
Item address and even money address is weird, too. Moving to another area seems like will change the address again, but you can cheat them while shopping, so it is fine. Still, I dont know how exact one item address relate to another.
well, I am still a noob, so I hope someone can explain it better.

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

I refer to the chinese website [Link], we can find out the exp(float) first(said $exp), $exp+78h is hp, $exp+7ch is sp, $exp+80h is power, $exp+84h is int, $exp+88h is def, all those values(power,int,def,hp and sp) mean "attribute increased by item", so the default value should be zero by default and it is permanent change (i.e. it will not roll back after load the save :D )

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

items are easy but finding the table hooks for them is something thats beyond my expertice
but generally it follows a logical address of a 4 byte
XXXXX XXXX
where XXXXX seems to be a dynamic access pointer where XXXX is the slot number (IE they change address per active playthrough)
getting the dynamic access pointers to become static is the basic idea since Shinkansen's templated tables should make it work once you find the static pointers
getting the float values to stick like active SP is another thing I tried to freeze them it doesnt stick but I can freeze items for that active playthrough essentially making infinite items
I'd like to have infinite SP though just to experiment as it seems there's animation cancelling mechanics in the game

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

can anyone describe how to search for those addresses with the currently known offsets?
i managed to find the exp address and i understand you shift the address "exp+78h" to get the hp address for example but i dont know how to do that.
I tried to browse the memory of the exp address but i didnt know what to do from there (i know i am pretty close now!!)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Hopefully @Shinkansen is taking a look at the game. He made amazing tables for all of the other games in the series.

Edit: Can you tag people on these forums? I don't know how it works here haha.

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

Again guys I would really appreciated it if anyone can walk me through finding the health address from the experience address as mentioned above.
That would really make my day!

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

MP, HP values are floating vales however if you "lock" them up when you enter a new map your game will crash possibly due to the fact each map may have a dynamic pointer for the current HP and MP values