Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online steam

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online steam

Post by Asuma »

You modify them then you enter/leave town or a dungeon.

PrincessOfDumbasses
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PrincessOfDumbasses »

i found a way to get an unlimited amount of materials but you have to have at least 4+ and save the game before doing it

first you need to go the to merchant and use the sell option on the materials before you sell any materials you need 99 of you need to scan for the # number of materials for example 4 then sell 1 now that makes it 3 then scan again for 3 then exit the merchant go to the options and go back to the tittle then load your latest save then back to the merchant then scan again now you'll have 4 again since it was loaded before you sold the materials

then do it again until you have 1 or two left addresses in CH then you can change it to 99

it's a bit long but i hope it helps, since we don't have a proper table yet

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

PrincessOfDumbasses wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:28 am
i found a way to get an unlimited amount of materials but you have to have at least 4+ and save the game before doing it

first you need to go the to merchant and use the sell option on the materials before you sell any materials you need 99 of you need to scan for the # number of materials for example 4 then sell 1 now that makes it 3 then scan again for 3 then exit the merchant go to the options and go back to the tittle then load your latest save then back to the merchant then scan again now you'll have 4 again since it was loaded before you sold the materials

then do it again until you have 1 or two left addresses in CH then you can change it to 99

it's a bit long but i hope it helps, since we don't have a proper table yet
you can do this method with just 1 item, its just more repetition. you just have to be careful when changing the 1 to 99 since you will most likely end up with 2 values with 1. The item you are upgrading itself changes its number value as well so you could potentially boost the wrong thing to 99 and get 99 weapons/armors, unless you have more than one of the same already but i don't think that's going to be the case for most people. but either way you can just reload and try again until you get it right so it's not a big issue.

has anybody been able to successfully modify xp or implement an xp modifier?

Dewata555
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dewata555 »

CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:15 pm
has anybody been able to successfully modify xp or implement an xp modifier?
the exp is float ,scan, beat some mob, rescan like usual.max lvl is 200

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 am
Hopefully @Shinkansen is taking a look at the game. He made amazing tables for all of the other games in the series.

Edit: Can you tag people on these forums? I don't know how it works here haha.
I really hope he is. Shinkansen, if you're listening, please deliver us more Neptunia awesome! ^_^

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by topboy »

Can I ask about trainer (cheathappen) ? I d/l trainer and try to use it but only "set combat MP" are available, all others 4 options are gray out and doesn't worked. Is it just me or trainer is not work as intend?

hangocan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hangocan »

topboy wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 am
Can I ask about trainer (cheathappen) ? I d/l trainer and try to use it but only "set combat MP" are available, all others 4 options are gray out and doesn't worked. Is it just me or trainer is not work as intend?
Are you using the free version or the premium version ?

KingChris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KingChris »

I am making a video right now, will make a new thread when I am done!

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

hangocan wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:03 pm
topboy wrote:
Maybe it's just me, and maybe I'm a bit of a hypocrite for saying this on a Cheat Engine forum, but I'd be leery of cheat sites that sell 'premium' cheats, depending what all they sell for. I keep seeing and hearing about places selling "guaranteed cheats" for multiplayer games, and wonder what all kind of viruses are being packed in them. I'd rather go through here and hope the table authors have paypal or patreon so we can offer donation separately.

That said, I of course hope to see a table here soon for the 4GO steam version. ^_^

... and Shinkansen just posted a table for another game, so he's still doing tables, hopefully that'll be a good sign for getting one sometime... ^_^

KingChris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KingChris »

AuroraKet wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 pm
hangocan wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:03 pm
topboy wrote:
Maybe it's just me, and maybe I'm a bit of a hypocrite for saying this on a Cheat Engine forum, but I'd be leery of cheat sites that sell 'premium' cheats, depending what all they sell for. I keep seeing and hearing about places selling "guaranteed cheats" for multiplayer games, and wonder what all kind of viruses are being packed in them. I'd rather go through here and hope the table authors have paypal or patreon so we can offer donation separately.

That said, I of course hope to see a table here soon for the 4GO steam version. ^_^

... and Shinkansen just posted a table for another game, so he's still doing tables, hopefully that'll be a good sign for getting one sometime... ^_^
fearlessrevolution is a known cheat trainer site. I had multiple subscriptions from them until I just learned how to use cheat engine myself. They are one of the best if you want premium trainers for a lot for single player games and some multiplayer ones too.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

topboy wrote:
Please look at the title. It says Fearless Cheat Engine. You paid for the trainer, doesn't it make sense you should be asking the author for support?

And honestly you are an idiot because how the hell can anybody here help you anyway when we don't own a fearlessrevolution premium subscription.

You have been warned.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

no he didn't pay for anything, he downloaded the freemium version that's why none of its functions are available lmao :mrgreen:

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

I really hope we see a table soon... Shinkansen, please? Where are you? ^_^

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

i would like to see a table soon as well