Exiled Kingdoms

Post by shuiko »

Anyone check this game out?

wurstpistole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Exiled Kingdoms

Post by wurstpistole »

I tried to cheat money, I find the correct address but when I apply the new amount the game closes.

NotBad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NotBad »

java game.

too hard to make a trainer or cheat for this game

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Yeah just tried for awhile to get the opening perk points to edit. I can tell I wasnt made to use cheat engine lol.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

It's easy to find EXP, money, health and items (all of them are 4 bytes), but you can't freeze the values. Just because the game keeps changing them all the time... Looks like we need script here. So far, the easiest way to cheat so far is to hack the EXP and give yourself 99999+ health potions. Would love to get a proper table, though. Even on easy this game can be pretty unfair.

wurstpistole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wurstpistole »

Modding EXP actually works, with Cheatengine 6.7 32bit Version. But it crashes if you go into inventory. I made it like that that I looked for the value, then killed one mob, found the changed value, modded it, saved the game instantly without doing anything else, closing everything and opening it again. Then it's applied.

Edit: The same works for money. Just do not go into inventory after modding or the game will crash. And make sure to use 32bit CE, so it actually shows you ExiledKingdomes.exe - 64bit shows javaw.exe

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

The amount of items works the same exact way :) But man, we need to hack stats and reputation... The game gets pretty boring pretty fast without hacks.

wurstpistole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wurstpistole »

Takagi wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:56 am
The amount of items works the same exact way :) But man, we need to hack stats and reputation... The game gets pretty boring pretty fast without hacks.
Yes but item amounts get reset if you don't freeze them with Cheat Engine. Just tried with health potions.
Another thing I recognized was that modding EXP is only semi-useful - mobs seem to scale according to your level and when you mod EXP at the beginning, you'll have high level with low level weapons.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

wurstpistole wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:14 am
Another thing I recognized was that modding EXP is only semi-useful - mobs seem to scale according to your level and when you mod EXP at the beginning, you'll have high level with low level weapons.
So, THAT'S why I'm so screwed in the game right now... *facepalm* Man, I hate it when they do such things in RPGs... Now we totally need to hack stats...

About the items - you can just hack 'em once, give yourself 999999 potions and forget about it :) No need to actually freeze the value.

wurstpistole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wurstpistole »

Takagi wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:16 am
About the items - you can just hack 'em once, give yourself 999999 potions and forget about it :) No need to actually freeze the value.
I tried that. Even when I save and reload without CE on later, it's back to the original value.

Edit: Alright, it was two values. Changed both of them, set to active, saved my game, reloaded and it's fixed.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

wurstpistole wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:21 am

I tried that. Even when I save and reload without CE on later, it's back to the original value.
Works for me. There are always two values for some reason, I change them both and... well... it works.

Edit: It looks like you can find the value for stats in game when you level up, but the game switch the stats back right away. No idea why...

Edit 2: So... it looks like the whole stats thing is somehow connected. I can find the amount of points spent (same 4 bytes thing), but every time I change it, it resets the entire stats. Looks like the whole thing is beyond me and we need some real hackers, who can make a proper script here :roll:

sprygary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sprygary »

Following Takagi's lead I found out how to edit traits. The game stores them in 4 bytes by total number of points spent on them, so a strength score of 5 is 15 according to the game. The cost progression is just adding the next number on so it goes

0 - 0
1 - 1
2 - 3
3 - 6
4 - 10
5 - 15
6 - 21
7 - 28
8 - 36
9 - 45
10 - 55

So what I did was get to level 3 so I had 4 points to spend, then narrow it down raising a trait from 0. Helpfully all the stats are together when you do a memory region scan, so once you've found one the others are all next to each other. Unhelpfully the game will change the address for everything every few minutes, so save first and do whatever you're doing quickly.

This also creates the side effect of having your attribute points go into the negatives, but that doesn't seem to affect anything from what I can tell. I'm not clever enough to find the spendable points total nor am I able to make a table. It's ugly and fiddly but it works.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

Whoa, sprygary! Thanks a million! It did work! Got all stats at 10 in a minute :)

Edit: another nice idea: hack your EXP and quickly level up to like level 10, or 11 to easily hack your stats. Hack your stats AND hack your EXP again to level down a bit. To like level 3-5. You'll get one hit kills on most of the enemies. Note that some quest require a certain character level, but you can always hack your EXP again for quick level up / level down. Just change the number of EXP you have. It'll also help when you'll get a second character in your party. With you on level 3 and your supporter on much higher level it'll be very easy to progress in game.

Now all I hope to hack one day is reputation. Some quests here may be a real pain in the butt...

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

Found a trick for items. Find first item, set value, freeze value, place other item in same slot, repeat. The value applies to the slot, see? Another trick is to search item quantity by switching items in same slot, but with different starting quantities, i.e. 20 for first item, 40 for second. Much quicker than selling/buying, storing, etc.

Also, max stat value is 12 in game or 78 in CE.

Also, get a companion. First game I was just hacking away single. So painful.

Anways, now we know stats are always contiguous, i.e. an array, and inventory and skills are probably also contiguous, it's gonna be easy to make a table for it. I mean, not me I'm an idjit, but somebody with some leet skillz, ya.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

FlipFloppy wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:59 am
Found a trick for items.
Any way to duplicate items? Later in the game you'll need to find 12 items... and MAN, it's long and boring... And those are separate items. Even if you'll add 99 to the item, the quest will "eat" them all. In other words, no matter how many of those items you'll have in a single slot, the game will take 'em all... Need a way to duplicate... :roll: