Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet(Steam)DIY

Post by Memiomy »

i have to keep testing hmmm
oh btw the list kaede1984 gave us still incomplete missing many id like blaze dmg , gadget attack , poison dmg , resistances and more+
right?

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Memiomy wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:39 am
i have to keep testing hmmm
oh btw the list kaede1984 gave us still incomplete missing many id like blaze dmg , gadget attack , poison dmg , resistances and more+
right?
I posted what I think is the complete list (after going through every id from 1-58) 2 posts back, should contain those.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

oh my bad didn't check ty cdtrico!

QCypher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QCypher »

So I put in the string I want in the search bar and use groupscan, but nothing populates in the address window. Am I missing a step? How do I edit a specific items chip value?

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

QCypher wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:13 am
So I put in the string I want in the search bar and use groupscan, but nothing populates in the address window. Am I missing a step? How do I edit a specific items chip value?
Well you look up the id's for the effects that the chip have and type them in order with the float being the value like 1=id w=bytes to skip (always 3) and f=float so 1:[id] w:3 f:[value] (value can range from 0 to 1 when in percentages and whole numbers if it's for stuff like stats it's also possible to put the percentage float 5 to make it like 500.00%)

You then have to add that for each effect the piece of equipment has to find it, if you have a piece with a lot of effects you can also type the float like f:* it will then use that as wildcard which means it won't search for a specific value there, but if you wanna narrow it down faster you might wanna type the value there.

So I was searching for a weapon which had weapon damage, damage to humans, damage to mech and damage to living, so i typed: 1:7 w:3 f:* 1:12 w:3 f:* 1:14 w:3 f:* 1:13 w:3 f:* . Be sure to type a space between each variable like 1:[value][space]w:3[space]f:*[space]1:[value][space]w:3...etc, also be sure to look if you made any typos, you usually won't get any results if you made a single mistake somewhere.

I then got a bunch of 5 or 6 addresses, I picked one out and changed the id for damage to humans to physical damage (which is 8) and it changed, but if it doesn't change you can choose the next address and try that one, until it changes ingame (might have to select a different item and go back to see a change), if you've found the right address, then you can start editing away (if you double click the address it'll load all the values into your saved address area).

QCypher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QCypher »

Ohhh. I see. Thanks for that write up. So basically you search for the item using the chip ID without values so that the address window populates with all items that have those specific memory chips. Then you edit each one until you see it change in game and then you can edit that specific item how you see fit. Thanks for the help. And thanks to kaede for figuring this out. This is good stuff.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

What on earth is Treasure hunt?

Kylemolivier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kylemolivier »

Can someone please make/post a table regularly with things posted on here. I suck at making my own tables.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

QCypher wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:41 am
Ohhh. I see. Thanks for that write up. So basically you search for the item using the chip ID without values so that the address window populates with all items that have those specific memory chips. Then you edit each one until you see it change in game and then you can edit that specific item how you see fit. Thanks for the help. And thanks to kaede for figuring this out. This is good stuff.
Yes, exactly.

EDIT: After editing a bunch of stuff I found out setting your crit rate really high makes your character say it for every shot, so I advise against it..
Is there anyone perhaps skillful enough to turn this into an editor? Although it's doable now, it'd be much easier that way.

BlueHole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BlueHole »

Anything is great, but how can i change weapon attack.

Ripmeright?
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ripmeright? »

BlueHole wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:02 am
Anything is great, but how can i change weapon attack.
1:7 w:3 f:* 1:12 w:3 f:* 1:14 w:3 f:* 1:* w:3 f:* using this method works on weapons, just have to put in more to how many memory chips there are and just change one of them to weapon attack and give it a higher percentage.

Mashin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mashin »

I want to know how to change the weapon basics attack,all weapon ih SAOFB has ±5% weapon attack.I want to change weapon basic attack to maximum,but I can't find the type

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Mashin wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:49 am
I want to know how to change the weapon basics attack,all weapon ih SAOFB has ±5% weapon attack.I want to change weapon basic attack to maximum,but I can't find the type
You could try equipping a different weapon and keep looking for a changed (increased/ decreased value) but adding the weapon damage bonus chip to a weapon with the way shown before and increasing the percentage of it works fine as it is, I'd honestly even recommend it that way because it sticks through saves and everything.

Mashin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mashin »

cdtrico wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:21 pm
Mashin wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:49 am
You could try equipping a different weapon and keep looking for a changed (increased/ decreased value) but adding the weapon damage bonus chip to a weapon with the way shown before and increasing the percentage of it works fine as it is, I'd honestly even recommend it that way because it sticks through saves and everything.
I do my best but I can't found it,i changed all type,but no one can change of the weapon basic attack.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

treasure hunt? any idea?