[SOLVED] Metal Gear Survive Campaign (SP)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[SOLVED] Metal Gear Survive Campaign (SP)

Post by rampant_uterus »

I had fun messing with CE during the beta. The game would crash with windows debugger until I switched to VEH debugger on CE. I could edit simple inventory values. Could NOT edit ammo count, health or stamina. I made an AoB that worked for infinite ammo (null value) in the Staging area, but as soon as I'd make my own map (SP Map) the values wouldn't work. Tried editing them ingame (same AoB type) but couldn't give INF ammo. At one point I permanently messed up my Revolver and it was stuck at 0 ammo and wouldn't reload or transfer ammo from Storehouse within the game. This affect was permanent and STUCK through closing/reloading the entire program (without CE). :'( Had to delete the pistol. TLDR this is an always online game, even the single player. I couldn't get the ammo or other cheats to work when I entered my lobby. Any tips for campaign? I'm expecting it to be the same.

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive Campaign (SP)

Post by rampant_uterus »

Before anyone gets in a "tizzy" the change to code I tried did NOT work in the match (even solo) which is online (SOLO). Also the code can be rendered "IsPlayerInMatch" Yes=cannot activate No=Can activate. Getting anything to work is hard. I could change my Kuban and resource amounts the staging area. That's about it.

I'm looking forward to Weapon/Gear (armor) swapper, INF Stam, INF HP, INF Oxygen, NO Resource cost on Crafting. Increased AUTOMATED Turret Range or AUTOMATED Turret 1 Hit Kill, INF Ammo (possibly?) You get 390 AR 5.56 Rounds by default and a Green (low) tier weapon kills in 1-2 headshots so you can take out hordes WITHOUT INF Ammo.

As long as I had 3 of any item/resource I was able to change it's amount/value.

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

Stamina seems to be a float.

Iris Energy is 4byte.

That's all i'm saying.

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

I did 4 bytes for everything. Thanks for the float. This game has REAL MONEY purchases... $10 to unlock a 2nd, third, fourth character... $10 per deployment unit to get items ONLY ACQUIRABLE via deployment units (not findable ingame) this is UNBELIEVABLE. Cheat engine will be our friend. Even if I have to learn newer techniques myself (Persistent AOB was my latest learning curve). I really miss the tables on Cheatengine.com

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

Was hoping for datamining for what's locked behind Deployment Units.

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

Nothing yet, just editing my basics.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Editing the amount of Kuban Energy or Resources seems to stick in the single player. Resources are limited to 12115, and the Kuban Energy doesnt seem to have a limit.

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

What am I doing wrong? Hunger AoB

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(_hunger,mgv.exe,89 81 34 08 00 00 8B) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"mgv.exe"+15A2B7C)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  nop 
  nop 
  nop 
  nop 
  nop 
  jmp return

_hunger:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(_hunger)

[DISABLE]

_hunger:
  db 89 81 34 08 00 00

unregistersymbol(_hunger)
dealloc(newmem)

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

so far I have the basics and some scripts that I made. pretty new to making scripts so if one of the is buggy let me know.
Attachments
mgv.CT
(24.3 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

jacob77339
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jacob77339 »

thedown1 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:37 pm
so far I have the basics and some scripts that I made. pretty new to making scripts so if one of the is buggy let me know.
Everything works aside from the infinite ammo scripts. i tried activating them alone, expending a clip and reloading, and still lost ammo, tried them together and got the same result, or it wiped out my ammo reserves and changed mt clip from 10 to 9.

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

jacob77339 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:09 pm
thedown1 wrote:
Everything works aside from the infinite ammo scripts. i tried activating them alone, expending a clip and reloading, and still lost ammo, tried them together and got the same result, or it wiped out my ammo reserves and changed mt clip from 10 to 9.
what I found is that both need to be activated at the same time. if that still doesn't work I'll look into it some more.

jacob77339
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jacob77339 »

thedown1 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:24 pm
jacob77339 wrote:
thedown1 wrote:
what I found is that both need to be activated at the same time. if that still doesn't work I'll look into it some more.
It works now which is odd since at my base it made me run out of ammo, but out in the dust it works. Weird

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

What about weapon degregation and maybe a rapidfire?

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

jacob77339 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:38 pm
thedown1 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:24 pm
jacob77339 wrote:

It works now which is odd since at my base it made me run out of ammo, but out in the dust it works. Weird
are the other scripts working? oxygen and health? need an explanation?

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

rei_hunter wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:39 pm
What about weapon degregation and maybe a rapidfire?
I'll see about adding it later.