[RPCS3] Tales of Graces F

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Garp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[RPCS3] Tales of Graces F

Post by Garp »

Lately, I don't have much time to play, so I'm looking for table for Tales of Graces F (for the emulator RPCS3). I can change money or item quantity by my own, but I'm unable to make an exp multiplier or a rank multiplier.

I know a few things about the game. It use big endian and addresses never change. For example money will always be in my case 10091D5E4.

Thanks for your time guys,

jayb7575
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [RPCS3] Tales of Graces F

Post by jayb7575 »

I am working on a table now.
viewtopic.php?p=183357#p183357
I find no need to find weapons and armor as with my table you can get as powerful as hell with my max stats codes where you can raise your stats
with items and leveling up to 9999 (normal is 999) and and other stats from weapons and armor to 65535 (normal is 1999).
There is no need for an exp multiplier because I have codes you can level up after every battle. And rank multiplier? do you mean for artes?
I have have an enemy to give you 32,000+ SP to level up artes fast.
There is still some bugs in my table I need to work out before I release it so it still might be awhile.

EDIT: i FOUND OUT ALL COSTUMES ARE IN THE DLC SO I DON'T HAVE TO HACK THEM. i HAVE THE DLC IF ANYONE NEEDS IT, JUST PM ME.

Nowasweetsmile
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [RPCS3] Tales of Graces F

Post by Nowasweetsmile »

jayb7575 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:17 pm
I am working on a table now.
viewtopic.php?p=183357#p183357
I find no need to find weapons and armor as with my table you can get as powerful as hell with my max stats codes where you can raise your stats
with items and leveling up to 9999 (normal is 999) and and other stats from weapons and armor to 65535 (normal is 1999).
There is no need for an exp multiplier because I have codes you can level up after every battle. And rank multiplier? do you mean for artes?
I have have an enemy to give you 32,000+ SP to level up artes fast.
There is still some bugs in my table I need to work out before I release it so it still might be awhile.

EDIT: i FOUND OUT ALL COSTUMES ARE IN THE DLC SO I DON'T HAVE TO HACK THEM. i HAVE THE DLC IF ANYONE NEEDS IT, JUST PM ME.
Hi i am interssted for the costume DLC please !