Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age For Pc - Have Guests, and Npcs on your Team Anytime

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age For Pc - Have Guests, and Npcs on your Team Anytime

Post by HylianZ »

And it's done:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&p=33724#p33724

Place where the table is:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=90#p31477

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age For Pc - Have Guests, and Npcs on your Team Anytime

Post by Soulmancer »

Is there a setting you can tweak in the PE to make it so the game thinks you should have a guest? Because you can add anyone to the 4th party member (guest slot) it works... but anytime you enter the menu it says you can only have 3 party members and forces you to remove the 4th and have to re-add them with the PE everytime... but the game obviously must enter a state when a guest joins your party to allow you to close the menu screen with the 4th active guest member?

Or if you can just assign a guest state to any character?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

The guest characters have their own ID in the party editor. I don't know of a flag that makes them a guest. It's pre-programmed that way.

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

HylianZ wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:10 am
The guest characters have their own ID in the party editor. I don't know of a flag that makes them a guest. It's pre-programmed that way.
Dagnabbit :(

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

Still curious. If you use the party editor to add one or multiple "guest" characters to the party... will they all automatically be flagged as a guest then? Example, if I add both Larsa and Reddas at the same time to my reserve party, they will both be flagged as guest? Won't this mean both of them at the same time would try to force there way into your active party at the same time as soon as you go into the menu?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Again... It's not a flag, it's the character itself... And I don't know man, just try it.

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

I'll have a look through the license editor... maybe it's a hidden license.

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

Update:

Not sure if this is any help to you, but I found a weird glitch / work around that maybe you can exploit further? If you add any character to the 4th slot that isn't a guest and go into the menu it will force you to remove them from the active party... after that's done, if you go into a new zone/area the 4th slot character will be duplicated "kind of" ... that character will remain in a reserve slot but will also appear in the 4th active slot, taking up 2 spots on your party screen yet it shows neither as being active in your party; however, that character WILL be active during exploration and combat contrary to the menu. The character function normally and still gains experience, but it tricks the menu into thinking they are not in the active party... the only weird side effect is the character takes up 2 slots in the menu... both gain experience at the same rate, but looks like they may also gain double LP? Another problem is that the 4th character cannot participate in multi quickening combos as there is no key/button assigned to the 4th party member, they can only initiate the first quickening BUT it looks like the could contribute to follow up quickenings if they had a key/button assigned.

The most important take away from this is that a party member apparently doesn't have to be active in the menu to be active in exploration or battle... but the only way I've been able to accomplish this is the method above.

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

Is it possible to make the party changes happen immediately so you don't have to move to a new area / zone before it takes effect?