Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by jungletek »

LordB wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:30 pm
For infinite health you need to search all values and you have tou search a few times during combat. afterwards you will remain with a couple of lines and just bring all of those in and keep them at 100
You've just described basic value scanning, which I'm pretty sure the people working on this already grasp, as it's such a rudimentary task.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

jungletek wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:40 pm
LordB wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:30 pm
For infinite health you need to search all values and you have tou search a few times during combat. afterwards you will remain with a couple of lines and just bring all of those in and keep them at 100
You've just described basic value scanning, which I'm pretty sure the people working on this already grasp, as it's such a rudimentary task.
You be surprised! There be some people who don't know how to use cheat engine and learn slowly then others who know how to pick it up.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Okay, so apparently money is tied in with the money item in your inventory, unlike in Witcher or Skyrim where it is an individual counter. I can't quite figure out how to get infinite money as a pointer.

Dice points can also be hacked as a 4 byte. For the dice game, you essentially want 2000 points, so say you find your points, roll your dice, you have a dice with 1, change your points to 1900 and then stay the 1 dice and then pass and you will instantly win.

jimreapa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jimreapa »

got money working. anyone had any success with carryweight? i cant seem to get it working.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

HP, energy and noursihment are all float values. be mindful that energy is 115 when full while HP and nourishment are 100 max. also, addresses are linked. energy=HP+4, nourishment=energy+8.

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain33 »

Well, let´s hope that at day´s end when i come back from work we have a Table or trainer :)

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

As for skill values, I tried 4 byte float and double on their current values and cumulative values, to no avail. Did anyone else come up with anything?

To go on what was said earlier, health, stamina, energy and nourishment are all tied together in floats. health + 4 = stamina stamina + 4 = energy energy + 4 = nourishment.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:44 pm
You be surprised! There be some people who don't know how to use cheat engine and learn slowly then others who know how to pick it up.
I've been using CE for years. I've usually had no problem finding individual values in a game, but I've never been able to wrap my head around making actual tables that work between sessions.

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

I just wanna figure out Saviour Shnapps so i can unlimit save ><"

jimreapa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jimreapa »

There is a save anytime mod floating around. It was on kingdom come reddit page

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

shuiko wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:06 am
I just wanna figure out Saviour Shnapps so i can unlimit save ><"
Here: NexusMod must be blacklisted via phpBB or hotlink disabled. Tries to GET and redirects to FearLess when submitting the URL. Either way, it's on Nexus.

I archived and attached it to this comment. Drop zzz_mod_unlimited_saving to KingdomComeDeliverance\Data

If you prefer the original source: [Link]

Edit: Lol, was a mod trying to edit my comment at the same time I was? Few minutes of 'Another user edited this post while you were editing.'
Attachments
zzz_unlimited_save_mod_pak.rar
(1.7 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

Sweet, ty for headsup.

Now for the stupid carrying limit

jimreapa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jimreapa »

Im trying to change the carry limit aswell. Not at conputer at the moment but going to continue tomorrow

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

If anyone get find out how to stop time would be great... some of the quest screw you and you'll never know it till too late.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

jimreapa wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:23 am
Im trying to change the carry limit aswell. Not at conputer at the moment but going to continue tomorrow
There's a table that's working for someone, in the thread under the Tables subforum. Crashes for me, but it uses the same method I used, before he beat me to posting. Find your weight's float value, right click -> what accesses... -> Should find an opcode with the following: adds xm..[rax+1C] -> change 1 to 0. It sets your weight to 0.