UnderRail (more of a hybrid mod than a cheat/trainer)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Johnen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

UnderRail (more of a hybrid mod than a cheat/trainer)

Post by Johnen »

Hello, I'm pretty new here and I barely know how to use this tool but I was successful in manually adjusting some stats in UnderRail.

However, I do have a bit of a problem. In order to actually make the game more hybrid friendly I need to use the cheat engine time and time again on level up and there's just no end to it all... so I thought I'd either request or ask how to create a script (I have no experience scripting by the way) which would:

1) Increase the skill points at start from 120 to 150.

2) Give the player +2 points of base starts every 4 levels instead of +1.

3) Allow the player to pick 1 Feat on level up instead of 1 Feat every 2 levels.

4) Raise skill points gained per level from 40 to 45.

The problem with UnderRail is that it severely punishes you for hybridizing a character and makes sure that no matter what you come up with the build will be gimped to such an extent that an extremely focused character will outperform your hybrid all the time and the main cause of this is being unable to raise two of your essential stats as much as possible, like for example: Perception & Will.

Personally I love hybrids and I could do all of this manually but running the cheat engine all the time kills my immersion and keep reminding me just how flawed this game is, so I thought that maybe a script could automate everything?

Thank you for any help in advance. I really want to enjoy this game on Hard difficulty with a good hybrid character.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: UnderRail (more of a hybrid mod than a cheat/trainer)

Post by The Mogician »

Those are all in 4 byte values, you can easily modify them when you create your character. Just DIY.

Johnen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: UnderRail (more of a hybrid mod than a cheat/trainer)

Post by Johnen »

OK, that's good news I take it? Just how do I make these changes? Will I need to run some scripts? Make scripts?