Underrail

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
quantum2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Underrail

Post by quantum2000 »

Evening gents,
In case anyone still interested in the topic - I managed to make a fix for "ultragifted" characters that can't level up due to unspent skills, attributes, feats points with latest version - there is a stable adress correlation between experience and attributes,skills, feats points on level up - all are 4 bytes integer
1) first you search for current experience than push level up and while in level up screen you filter remaining experience after level up in order to lock the correct experience adress - for example you have 8900 exp and level requires 1000 exp, so before entering level up screen you search for 8900 than push level up and search for 7900
2) the attributes will be the exp adress +8, skills will be +4 to attributes and feats will be +4 to skills adress.
I can post my table, but you will have to do recalculate adress as I don't know how to make AOB tables

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

quantum2000 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:26 pm
Evening gents,
In case anyone still interested in the topic - I managed to make a fix for "ultragifted" characters that can't level up due to unspent skills, attributes, feats points with latest version - there is a stable adress correlation between experience and attributes,skills, feats points on level up - all are 4 bytes integer
1) first you search for current experience than push level up and while in level up screen you filter remaining experience after level up in order to lock the correct experience adress - for example you have 8900 exp and level requires 1000 exp, so before entering level up screen you search for 8900 than push level up and search for 7900
2) the attributes will be the exp adress +8, skills will be +4 to attributes and feats will be +4 to skills adress.
I can post my table, but you will have to do recalculate adress as I don't know how to make AOB tables
Yeah, the easiest way to find the address for Attributes or Feats is to go to the Skills during level up, search for 40, put a few points in and check the address for Skills and then either subtract or add 4 at the very end of the address for Skills to determine the address for Attributes or Feats.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

So I figure it's a good time to mention that the latest experimental version, 1.0.4.17 was finally pushed live. Some things work, like setting ap per turn, movement speed multiplier, but most of the others won't function. So even people avoiding the experimental builds are going to find a number of functions will suddenly stop working.

chewfaimau
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chewfaimau »

an update please?

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

chewfaimau wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:25 am
an update please?
Like I stated in an earlier post, there's not much reason to update the tables right now. The expansion pack is due to be released fairly soon and will introduce a number of changes that would make any table require an entirely new update, and then you've got the patches coming after the expansion pack is released. In short, we're waiting for the expansion pack to drop, find out how much is changed, and get to fixing/updating the tables and hoping future bugs post-Expedition don't break them.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

It was on sale so I picked it up eariler.
I hacked pretty much all aspects of 1.0.4.17.
The one thing that keeps eluding me is weapon damage (min/max).

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

I posted what I have here.

Notus01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Notus01 »

So the expansion DLC hit today. I'm not expecting a quick turn-around on a cheat table, but wanted to see if anyone who has the ability has bought Underrail: Expedition.