Underrail

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Ubykh
Cheater
Cheater

Underrail

Post by Ubykh »

Hello,

As we cannot access previous tables, would there be a way to add/recover an Underrail table with the latest version ?

Thanks !

nicklesbe
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Underrail

Post by nicklesbe »

I don't know if it's the latest version but I grabbed this when the site came up again. I forget who made it. If anyone remembers please give credit. It's title says its for 1.10. It doesn't work for my game which the GoG installer says is 2.8.0.12 but in game title screen says 1.0.1.10. Does anyone have a version that works for 1.0.1.10 versions of UnderRail? Or can someone which far more experience and knowledge than me get it to be compatible for that version? Thanks.
underrail 1.10.CT
(107.5 KiB) Downloaded 371 times

Ubykh
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ubykh »

After checking on the underrail site, last version seems to be 1.0.2.4

nicklesbe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nicklesbe »

Does it work for your game?

Ubykh
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ubykh »

Only things working :
Armor Editor
Ability & Skills Editors
Action Points

That should to it so far, but a God-mode like would have been nice :)

nicklesbe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nicklesbe »

Well at least it's something :D sorry it couldn't be more help :/. The numbers seem farily easy to find. Seems to be some problem with it crashing when changing areas tho if they are locked.

dk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk2020 »

I don't remember who originally wrote this table, but I remember I modified it for to get stuff working when i played a couple of months ago. Also notice I dwnloaded a version 1.31 of the ct. I think that was the latest version on the old forum, didn't try the table before finishing the game but I'm including it here.
Attachments
underrail release 1.31.CT
(64.52 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
underrail.CT
(80.35 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

Some tables I got (won't post duplicates we can find here already). Don't remember who made them, they're not mine of course. Don't remember versions of the bottom 2 (I renamed them at the time). The last bottom 1 is the latest of the series, I think. Useful things that work in the 2 bottom tables for Gog 1.0.3.20 include:

Stealth
Pickpocket
Mouse Over Item
Set Player AP

I didn't test the other options. Combine options from different tables, clean up by removing what doesn't work, save. Remember to rename original files to avoid overwriting. I'd also like to have Skills/Stats options, they don't work in any of the tables in this list for 1.0.3.20 Gog. Otherwise, it's easy but tedious to use value search for that.
Attachments
underrail release 1.3.CT
(47.11 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
underrail release 1.25.CT
(41.52 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
underrail release 1.2.CT
(39.92 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
underrailold.CT
Includes Stealth and Pickpocket that work on 1.0.3.20 Gog
(59.27 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
underrail.CT
Includes 1 turn/instant skill cooldown, both in/out of combat that works on 1.0.3.20 Gog
(78.43 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

America_Yea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by America_Yea »

Ok so with the new map patch in betas I went through all the tables I had collected and set up one with everything I could get working easily. This should work with the new in beta patch that adds the map on the steam version.
most of this comes from Shiren's table for GoG 2.9.0.13 version so props and credits to him.
Attachments
underrail.CT
(27.66 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

America_Yea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by America_Yea »

also props to flipflopy some of this stuff is from his table set.

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

Can someone please make an update for the Skills/Feats and Abilities during level up for the final version of the game?

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

I watched a few videos for how to find static addresses and pointers to try and update things but I couldn't find anything.

Still I manged to at least figure out how to max things out and not get stuck during level ups. Since you always get skills, you can find the Dynamic pointer from that and use the offsets 150/154/158 for ability/skill/feats points during level up and not get stuck.

Don't try and max all skills above their limit because you'll need to spend some points to find the dynamic pointer and then set them to zero in order to advance with level up if you can't spend them.

I hope that's understandable, my english isn't that good so hope things aren't confusing.

America_Yea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by America_Yea »

It's unfortunate but currently the infinite carry weight has turned into something that can crash the game in loading screens every few transitions in the current experimental version and there's nothing I can do about it as I didn't originate the code for it (nor do I understand it lol). as a side note the solution I've always used for levelups is to leave 1 stat at 15 or so 1 skill not completely maxed and 1 perk untouched (I usually use reckless for that) so you can find pointers for all 3 and 0 them at which point you can always level without getting stuck.

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

I used the table posted by STN here for weight: viewtopic.php?t=2209

Works great with no problems, didn't have any crashes.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Just a head's up to anyone using this table, the current experimental version, 1.0.4.16 (or the one right before, 1.0.4.15) broke a number of options on the various tables. The skill and attributes editors are one such thing that no longer function, nor does the mouseover item editor function. The big experimental update happened nine days ago, with 1.0.4.16 happening yesterday. Styg has mentioned closed testing for the expansion on the official forums, so I can only guess that the expansion is in the final phases of testing before it's released and I'm pretty sure changes made in the expansion will break any of the current tables.