Sea Dogs: Each to his Own (Cheat Request)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Faelendrel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Sea Dogs: Each to his Own (Cheat Request)

Post by Faelendrel »

Hey i've been playing this game for a while, and i'd like to be able to change the character attributes the "P.I.R.A.T.E.S" as it is referred in the game. I do know that pretty much everything in this game is a string, from skills to money, and probably those attributes as well. But i actually have no way of modifying them in-game, and that makes it a bit difficult (nearly impossible) for someone with the knowledge i have to find them. Would appreciate if anyone could help me in this one.

co46
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sea Dogs: Each to his Own (Cheat Request)

Post by co46 »

bump!

Faelendrel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Faelendrel »

Just an update, i've managed to change one of these attributes, i actually crashed the game a few times, but there's a specific preset that has Power at 10. I scanned for ten and it wound up a few tens of thousands addresses, i changed them half by half and managed to find the value i wanted. Thing is, the other values dont share a similar adress, so i failed to find them, and since 10 is actually the maximum you can achieve on attributes, it renders my effort practically nill. At least i know it runs on a string now, and its modifiable.

co46
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by co46 »

with cheat engine the values in this game are under "value type:string" i've found crew, health, stamina ecc. but if u reload or crash the game u must find everything from the beginning!!

Nelson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nelson »

I found my old cheat guide that I uploaded on cheatengine before the forum was shut down, it's not much to offer but I'll give it any way, it's a tip to increase health/max health and energy/max energy, ship point and personal point. This can be used on officers too.

Notice: All value Scan type is String, every value you change must have .0 or the value in the game will change drastically

At the beginning either accept or deny the guide from the old man, but with his help, you can advance some combat skill early and safely.

1/ Edit your money and give yourself a big number since you will need around 500000 to be sufficient for the 1st mission.

2/ Look around all the vendors, if you can see a recipe or some expensive item, you are in luck. Buy the recipe or item to increase the exp of the trading skill. Look for the value and sell the recipe to the vendor to change the exp again and you got the Trading Exp, time to look for the Trading skill value, just increase the Trading Exp a bit for the value to change and get it. Once you got those two, proceed to step 3,

3/ Increase the Trading Exp so that you will get a ship point, then change the trading skill value back to 1. Then increase Trading Exp again to get another ship point. Look for the ship point value to edit.

4/ Time to increase personal point. To do this, you will have to increase personal skill. The easiest is luck. Go to tavern and play card or dice once. Same drill as Trading skill.

By now you can increase either the luck or trading skill to max out at 100. But remember, just one of them for now since we still need the other. Proceed to step 5.

5/ This step is for increasing the max energy for your character since you can edit health and max health easily. Look for the Rank exp, increase the Trading or luck Exp a bit, around 1 or 2 k is enough for the Rank exp to increase slightly so to can get it. Increase the Rank exp to 31, your rank will increase by 1. Look for your rank value, change and freeze it at 1, after that, increase your Rank exp to 31 and freeze it. This way your health/max health and energy/max energy will keep increasing, but since your rank is freeze at 1, there will be no problem with quest later on. When you think your max energy is sufficient to your liking, unfreeze the rank exp.

Hope this help since the game proceed based on your character level, a level 1 character with 100 in every stats, possess every skills along with insane health/max health and energy/max energy will help you greatly in combat provided that you are not hopelessly outnumber like 20 to 1. Since you can do this to any officer you employ, recommend to buff them up to help with combat and ship management. also, you can edit some stats of the current ship too, but it's very tricky and I so far only successfully edit the cargo hold weight, mast and hull. I tried to edit speed but unsuccessful. I quit playing after encounter impossible to resolve quest and fed up with the translation error.

SadMan38
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SadMan38 »

Nelson wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:39 am
I found my old cheat guide that I uploaded on cheatengine before the forum was shut down, it's not much to offer but I'll give it any way, it's a tip to increase health/max health and energy/max energy, ship point and personal point. This can be used on officers too.

Notice: All value Scan type is String, every value you change must have .0 or the value in the game will change drastically

At the beginning either accept or deny the guide from the old man, but with his help, you can advance some combat skill early and safely.

1/ Edit your money and give yourself a big number since you will need around 500000 to be sufficient for the 1st mission.

2/ Look around all the vendors, if you can see a recipe or some expensive item, you are in luck. Buy the recipe or item to increase the exp of the trading skill. Look for the value and sell the recipe to the vendor to change the exp again and you got the Trading Exp, time to look for the Trading skill value, just increase the Trading Exp a bit for the value to change and get it. Once you got those two, proceed to step 3,

3/ Increase the Trading Exp so that you will get a ship point, then change the trading skill value back to 1. Then increase Trading Exp again to get another ship point. Look for the ship point value to edit.

4/ Time to increase personal point. To do this, you will have to increase personal skill. The easiest is luck. Go to tavern and play card or dice once. Same drill as Trading skill.

By now you can increase either the luck or trading skill to max out at 100. But remember, just one of them for now since we still need the other. Proceed to step 5.

5/ This step is for increasing the max energy for your character since you can edit health and max health easily. Look for the Rank exp, increase the Trading or luck Exp a bit, around 1 or 2 k is enough for the Rank exp to increase slightly so to can get it. Increase the Rank exp to 31, your rank will increase by 1. Look for your rank value, change and freeze it at 1, after that, increase your Rank exp to 31 and freeze it. This way your health/max health and energy/max energy will keep increasing, but since your rank is freeze at 1, there will be no problem with quest later on. When you think your max energy is sufficient to your liking, unfreeze the rank exp.

Hope this help since the game proceed based on your character level, a level 1 character with 100 in every stats, possess every skills along with insane health/max health and energy/max energy will help you greatly in combat provided that you are not hopelessly outnumber like 20 to 1. Since you can do this to any officer you employ, recommend to buff them up to help with combat and ship management. also, you can edit some stats of the current ship too, but it's very tricky and I so far only successfully edit the cargo hold weight, mast and hull. I tried to edit speed but unsuccessful. I quit playing after encounter impossible to resolve quest and fed up with the translation error.
How do i edit my money???

Belnick
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Belnick »

SadMan38 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:44 pm
Nelson wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:39 am

How do i edit my money???
indeed?
only money counts, everything else is easy to change, but money cant be found in cheatengine