Sea Dogs: Each to his Own (Cheat Request)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Faelendrel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Sea Dogs: Each to his Own (Cheat Request)

Post by Faelendrel » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:11 am

Hey i've been playing this game for a while, and i'd like to be able to change the character attributes the "P.I.R.A.T.E.S" as it is referred in the game. I do know that pretty much everything in this game is a string, from skills to money, and probably those attributes as well. But i actually have no way of modifying them in-game, and that makes it a bit difficult (nearly impossible) for someone with the knowledge i have to find them. Would appreciate if anyone could help me in this one.

co46
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sea Dogs: Each to his Own (Cheat Request)

Post by co46 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:35 pm

bump!

Faelendrel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Faelendrel » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:02 am

Just an update, i've managed to change one of these attributes, i actually crashed the game a few times, but there's a specific preset that has Power at 10. I scanned for ten and it wound up a few tens of thousands addresses, i changed them half by half and managed to find the value i wanted. Thing is, the other values dont share a similar adress, so i failed to find them, and since 10 is actually the maximum you can achieve on attributes, it renders my effort practically nill. At least i know it runs on a string now, and its modifiable.

co46
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by co46 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:40 pm

with cheat engine the values in this game are under "value type:string" i've found crew, health, stamina ecc. but if u reload or crash the game u must find everything from the beginning!!