ME: Andromeda

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

ME: Andromeda

Post by kaptain kek »

The game just came out for the 10 hour trial. Desirable Single Player CT features include:

- Infinite Credits

- Skill Points

- EXP Gain Multiplier

- Infinite Crafting Materials(Found as loot)

- Research Gain Multiplier(any object scanned increases research, putting a multiplier on the gain seems to be the easiest. Not Sure if value scans work)

- Infinite Health

- Infinite Ammo

- 0 Ability cool-down

I'm Gonna have a shot at a table tomorrow, but if anyone else has a head-start that would help getting these out before launch.

Your save from the trial will be moved to the main game. Also, it seems you can play the trial in offline mode, so perhaps a work-around the 10 hour limit? Changing system clock? If anyone finds a way, that could be quite useful.

Thanks in advance!

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: ME: Andromeda

Post by STN »

I preordered the game and it turns out you can't play trial if you pre-order.

>EA i guess with their stupid decisions

Not going to buy Origin access on another account just to play the game for 10 hours

daneloire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daneloire »

That's weird. I preordered (through Origin directly) and Origin Access offered me the 10-hr trial on the same account.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

daneloire wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:02 pm
That's weird. I preordered (through Origin directly) and Origin Access offered me the 10-hr trial on the same account.
Whoa..it works now, wasn't earlier for some reason. Downloading it

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by diabloamezon »

Mine has pre-ordered too and got origin access. It's unlock trial literally on 16 march, no preload (for trial) and has to go to ME:A store page to get the trial download button.

Well, use almost 10 Hr on the first day lol. Just trying to edit some skill pts, first I think it stick but when I save and got off the game and get in the game again it's reset all my skill pts assign and remove all remaining pts. Maybe it's because trial version?

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaptain kek »

diabloamezon wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:45 am
Well, use almost 10 Hr on the first day lol. Just trying to edit some skill pts, first I think it stick but when I save and got off the game and get in the game again it's reset all my skill pts assign and remove all remaining pts. Maybe it's because trial version?
No, that's not it. It's linked to your level, like mass effect 3 also had this. Every time you load the game, the game will check if your skill points and level align. Look like Exp multiplier is the way to go.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »