Merge two scripts from one table into another, for M&B WB VC

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nicklesbe
Cheater
Cheater

Merge two scripts from one table into another, for M&B WB VC

Post by nicklesbe »

Hi all me again, or me for the first time depending one which post you read first. I posted two tables in the table section. Ill share them here again. Problem is I can't have them both active at the same time and one everything works great and I love all the options. That's the mb_warband table. The second one not everything works. The Mount & Blade Warband +9. However what does work I really like. Specifically RapidFire and Nospread. Now I am an absolute idiot when it comes to programming but what I would like to do is take the scripts for Nospread and Rapid fire and have them added to the mb_warband table to flesh it out and make it more complete. Can anyone please help me? please. Also if anyone knows who the original authors of those are please share so they can get proper credit for their work. Thanks again. Thanks all.
mb_warband.CT
Fully Working One
(69.63 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Mount & Blade- Warband +9 v1.168 (Steam).ct
Partially Working with nospread/rapidfire
(19.36 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

nicklesbe
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Merge two scripts from one table into another, for M&B WB VC

Post by nicklesbe »

Thanks to Darkedone02 for letting me know the tables belong to Recifense. Also thank you very much Recifense for making the tables. If you or anyone else who can sees this can you please merge nospread and rapidfire into the mb_warband.CT. Thanks. I greatly appreciate it.

nicklesbe
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Merge two scripts from one table into another, for M&B WB VC

Post by nicklesbe »

Can anyone please help me with this? I'd even do it myself if someone could walk me through what to do. Thanks.