[Request] Omega Quintet

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Omega Quintet

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Ah ok, let me try again then.

edit: After test it looks like the values only effect Otoha, if the others get hit it wont register it.

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blayde »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:30 am
Ah ok, let me try again then.

edit: After test it looks like the values only effect Otoha, if the others get hit it wont register it.
Hmm....I'll take a look.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

I'm sorry for asking so much on Christmas eve by the way, sometimes I tend to feel like i am being a bother lol

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

I made the table as attachment which is needed to update at least one item manually, other item willl update automatically. For example, search Otoha's HP and update the address by right click "Otoha's HP" item and choose "Recalculate new addresses". Is there anyone help to make it which is able to update the address automatically?? I intended to find out the pointer but it has 29 pointer point to Otoha's HP :cry:
Attachments
OmegaQuintet.CT
(17.2 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blayde »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:30 am
After test it looks like the values only effect Otoha, if the others get hit it wont register it.
This table will pump all heros up to max.
Edit "Player" script to change current/max values.

New
----
Attack
Voltage
Total damage multiply (you can edit multpl.).

Edit:
Attack removed (shared opcode)
Attachments
OmegaQuintet.CT
(4.42 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blayde »

gahqm wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:07 am
I made the table as attachment which is needed to update at least one item manually, other item willl update automatically.
You know what is the difference between a static and dynamic address, right?

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Hope someone will do affection adjust or max and infinity item ( used/sell 1 get max )

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

You can find affection values in 4 bytes search.
Ranging from 0 to 2500 being the max. Anything higher than 2499 will level up the affection.
I found Otoha's affection around 108AFC3C hex address. Just add A428 [Hex] to the address to get to the other girls.
108AFC3C + A428 = 108BA064 [Nene].
Otoha -> Nene -> Kanadeko -> Kyouka -> Aria
The address doesn't stay constant and I don't know how to do pointers.

Oh yes.. The affection values don't go beyond 2500. So if the affection level is Lvl 2. The range is still 0 ~ 2500.

~Edit~
Found the Mic Proficiency for Otoha. Level is as expected. Found it using 4 bytes scan.
Using an offset of 4 you get the experience for it. Ranges from 0~20. Using that offset of 4 again will get you the next mic type proficiency.
HAMMic Prof -> HAMExp Prof -> SPRMic Prof -> SPRExp Prof -> GNTMic Prof -> GNTExp Prof -> GUNMic Prof -> GUNExp Prof -> FANMic Prof -> FANExp Prof

Hooray for Bluescreens of death!

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

TheNeru wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:39 am
You can find affection values in 4 bytes search.
Ranging from 0 to 2500 being the max. Anything higher than 2499 will level up the affection.
I found Otoha's affection around 108AFC3C hex address. Just add A428 [Hex] to the address to get to the other girls.
108AFC3C + A428 = 108BA064 [Nene].
Otoha -> Nene -> Kanadeko -> Kyouka -> Aria
The address doesn't stay constant and I don't know how to do pointers.

Oh yes.. The affection values don't go beyond 2500. So if the affection level is Lvl 2. The range is still 0 ~ 2500.

~Edit~
Found the Mic Proficiency for Otoha. Level is as expected. Found it using 4 bytes scan.
Using an offset of 4 you get the experience for it. Ranges from 0~20. Using that offset of 4 again will get you the next mic type proficiency.
HAMMic Prof -> HAMExp Prof -> SPRMic Prof -> SPRExp Prof -> GNTMic Prof -> GNTExp Prof -> GUNMic Prof -> GUNExp Prof -> FANMic Prof -> FANExp Prof

Hooray for Bluescreens of death!
Do i need to hex edit only to change affection? i totally clueless about hex edit in ce

If hex are not need can you tell me how to search it ?

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

nos4r2 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:41 am
Do i need to hex edit only to change affection? i totally clueless about hex edit in ce
No, you don't have to hex edit.. Let's say you have Otoha with half bar of Affection [1250 is half a bar]. So using 4 bytes search.
Use the Scan Type "Values between" and search between 1000 ~ 1500. You're gonna probably have several thousands of results.
So, at this point you want to raise her affection some more. After raising her affection abit. Proceed to next scan with the scan type
"Increased value". You should have over 5000 or 6000 thousands results. Start looking for addresses that start with 108 or 10A and having a value
hovering about 1100 ~ 1500. Once you get the address for Otoha use the offset A428 to get to the other girls. Just add the address manually.

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blayde »

Last edited by Blayde on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

Blayde wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:25 pm
I need beta tester. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looks all good..
You might just want to limit the affection level to 5. Kyouka's affection level display turned into a crystal icon when using the script..
It may be rude of me to ask.. But, Instead of maxing affection instantly. Can you make it selective where we can pick the level and/or amount of affection points? Totally not using it to listen to Nene's dialog in each level. :roll: :roll:

~Edit~
The Proficiency works well.. I just realized only Otoha's can be changed and the others cannot.
I forgot to mention that the offset between proficiency of the girls is still A428 [HEX]. Same as the Affection.

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blayde »

TheNeru wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:37 pm
You might just want to limit the affection level to 5. Kyouka's affection level display turned into a crystal icon when using the script..
Max level is 6. Crystal = max level. You can edit the script to set lvl.
TheNeru wrote:
~Edit~
The Proficiency works well.. I just realized only Otoha's can be changed and the others cannot.
The table is not complete. I just need to know if it's working properly.
TheNeru wrote:
Can you make it selective where we can pick the level and/or amount of affection points? :roll: :roll:
It's shared opcode. I can make table, but it does not deserve.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

TheNeru wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:19 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:41 am
No, you don't have to hex edit.. Let's say you have Otoha with half bar of Affection [1250 is half a bar]. So using 4 bytes search.
Use the Scan Type "Values between" and search between 1000 ~ 1500. You're gonna probably have several thousands of results.
So, at this point you want to raise her affection some more. After raising her affection abit. Proceed to next scan with the scan type
"Increased value". You should have over 5000 or 6000 thousands results. Start looking for addresses that start with 108 or 10A and having a value
hovering about 1100 ~ 1500. Once you get the address for Otoha use the offset A428 to get to the other girls. Just add the address manually.
Thx alot finally nail all the affection point but still confuse about mic exp

mengmeisaikao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mengmeisaikao »

According to [Link]

Max affection level should be level 5 (max). level 1 => level 2 => ... => level 5 (max)

BTW, according to same guide, after win a battle, the girl who pair with Takt will +3 point affection, others will +1 point affection.
For pair defense, +2 point affection each time. For group defense, +1 point affection each time.
You can also use this to find the address.