Nine Parchments

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Nine Parchments

Post by Luke76bg »

[Link]

please, some good soul, can hack an infinite mana ?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nine Parchments

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Just looking for 'unlocker' myself...

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Dodge/Blink Hint: The "2 times" gauge has 2 kind of structures, the usual "it is filling its gauge (float)" and "available blinks (4 bytes)", go for the 4 bytes. Scan for a total of 2 (while having 2 blinks) and decrease by 1 each time you use. And increase only if one or both got filled.

For the mana stuff, that will require an AOB scan, at least, due to skills having their own respective mana-gauge.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

bluepanda wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:39 am
Dodge/Blink Hint: The "2 times" gauge has 2 kind of structures, the usual "it is filling its gauge (float)" and "available blinks (4 bytes)", go for the 4 bytes. Scan for a total of 2 (while having 2 blinks) and decrease by 1 each time you use. And increase only if one or both got filled.

For the mana stuff, that will require an AOB scan, at least, due to skills having their own respective mana-gauge.
Thanks but i don't know how to use cheat engine, i'm still a nob! But it's sad that after days, there is not still a table available! :/

Derppp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Derppp »

Since it's a Frozenbyte game, there are ways to do these things without cheatengine. First, close your game. Then open your options.txt file, found from ...\AppData\Roaming\NineParchments. In that file, find the row that says:

setOption(gameBaseApplicationModule, "CheatsEnabled", false)

and change that "false" to "true". When you get back to game, press F8 to open a console, and write :

cheat.removeCooldowns() = remove spell cooldowns (this also gives infinite blink)
cheat.makePlayerCharactersImmortal() = you're immune to all damage, until you die from i.e. falling to your death.
cheat.startNextMission() = start next mission immediately
cheat.unlockCharacters(), cheat.unlockItems() = unlock stuff

The console has autofill/suggestions if you press tab after writing something, so you can look for more commands that might do stuff. I.e. try writing "cheat.unlock" and press tab to see all the unlock commands. Arrow up also gives you the last command(s) you used, useful since you'll need to do the cooldown/immortality commands again in every level.

In addition, with cheats enabled presing F5/F6 will warp your character a few steps forward/up, and pressing 7 gives you instant full HP for whatever reason.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

Derppp wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:31 am
Since it's a Frozenbyte game, there are ways to do these things without cheatengine. First, close your game. Then open your options.txt file, found from ...\AppData\Roaming\NineParchments. In that file, find the row that says:

setOption(gameBaseApplicationModule, "CheatsEnabled", false)

and change that "false" to "true". When you get back to game, press F8 to open a console, and write :

cheat.removeCooldowns() = remove spell cooldowns (this also gives infinite blink)
cheat.makePlayerCharactersImmortal() = you're immune to all damage, until you die from i.e. falling to your death.
cheat.startNextMission() = start next mission immediately
cheat.unlockCharacters(), cheat.unlockItems() = unlock stuff

The console has autofill/suggestions if you press tab after writing something, so you can look for more commands that might do stuff. I.e. try writing "cheat.unlock" and press tab to see all the unlock commands. Arrow up also gives you the last command(s) you used, useful since you'll need to do the cooldown/immortality commands again in every level.

In addition, with cheats enabled presing F5/F6 will warp your character a few steps forward/up, and pressing 7 gives you instant full HP for whatever reason.
Thank you so much!!!

Lorien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lorien »

Futzed around in there a bit but I can't find how to adjust characters levels or grant skill points.

How do the () functions work exactly? What values are they expecting?

I found one for xpcall() but putting values such as 1 or 5000 returned errors. I was expecting it to grant that X value of xp.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

dosn't work anymore :/ just the teleport possibilities

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Everything work OK even in coop with friends XD...

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

maybe someone can make a table or find a way for us to edit the spells we have in our books?

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

This is an incomplete table I am working on for Nine Parchment. It gives Unlimited Mana and Unlimited Blink for those like me who are too lazy to keep re-enabling cheats in Dev Console at the start of each level. I am just at level 2 in game so I will likely update and add more stuff as I progress the game.

Note: You can achieve these and others using the Dev Console, instructions here: viewtopic.php?p=27840#p27840, but iiuc you will need to reenable these at the beginning of each stage.

Hope it's useful to others.
Attachments
nineparchments_mod_v1.1.0.CT
Update 1: Added Pointers to Blink so you can add as many as needed. Added Infinite Health
(11.29 KiB) Downloaded 484 times
nineparchments_mod.CT
Incomplete table with only Infinite Mana and Blink. Will add more stuff later.
(4.09 KiB) Downloaded 153 times

NeilGlory
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeilGlory »

One hit kil too would be nice to have. I Would love to use that on endless arena.
A character unlocker cheat would be handy too.