Stronghold Crusader v1.2 Cheat Table

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Renzoamv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Stronghold Crusader v1.2 Cheat Table

Post by Renzoamv »

Can anyone help me to make a materials cheat table to this game? I tried to do it by myself, i started with the gold value, i found the adress, the pointer to gold, but, when i started with materials like wood, stone, food (chesse, apple, meat, bread) all the adresses are in green (pointers?), and when i change the value, when i return to the game it shows that i changed the value, but 3 seconds later it changes to the previous value.

For exemple: Stone = 150
I change the value to 200
Go back to the game and shows that i have 200 stone, but 3 seconds after returns to 150

I tried to found the adresses searching for all the types and every way possible, and for stone i found adresses in 2,4,8 bytes and a adress (double) that correspond also to the value of stone amount but in crazy numbers and still the same thing.

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stronghold Crusader v1.2 Cheat Table

Post by afraidless »

gold is enough, build a market, infinite resources

Renzoamv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Stronghold Crusader v1.2 Cheat Table

Post by Renzoamv »

I know that gold is enough, but like i say, i want some help in the materials cheat table and also know how i can modify that values on my own (so i Get the .ct and Get more experienced :) )